Tarot pull for game tonight

I play softball. I am trying to learn tarot more so I thought I would pull cards to see about predicting outcomes, simple ones where the outcome doesn’t really matter to me.
I asked how well I would play tonight. I pulled that 9 of words, 5 of swords and 4 of pentacles. I laughed. I may have a good game if I get out of my head. I don’t quite get the 5 of swords though as I am a fair player and I cheer for good plays no matter which team makes them.
The 4 of pentacles I think means I need to not focus on how I play. It’s not all about me.

Anyhow, I am going to keep my expectations for this game REALLY low. :joy:

10 Likes

That’s some pull, there is a common theme running with the cards. 9 of Swords, the guy worrying. Could be telling you that you’re worrying for whatever reasons, and holding yourself back. Instead, with the 5* of Swords you need to strategize more, be more competitive (of course ethically). Then the 4 of pentacles, guy holding on to the coins, winner takes all, all or nothing attitude. Perhaps the two cards that follow the 9 of Swords are hinting on the attitude to have?

9 Likes

I can see that. Thank you. :heart:
I do worry about bringing value to the team so if I have an off game I worry. I have have held back. I do overthink. I can play and if it only goes so so I don’t have to have an all or nothing attitude. I can say - that was good enough. I can strategize and not fret about whether or not the strategy worked. And if the strategy doesn’t work it doesn’t mean I am a crappy player.
Yes, I will watch my attitude tonight.

Then I may ask the cards tonight when I get home how well I got the message :smiley:

9 Likes

You’re welcome, have fun! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you!

9 Likes

Well, it was a fun game. We lost. I got a great hit, an out, and got home. I also struck out, missed a play, and got stranded on base. I had more blah plays or no plays than good plays. All in all the kind of game I could have given myself grief over. Instead, I focused on staying out of my head, by looking more at the team and encouraging them, enjoying my good plays and not stressing over not awesome plays. Laughed and had fun.
There were moments where I had to have a talk with myself to basically say-shut up.
I know this is not a big problem in any way shape or form but if I can not learn to be too hard on myself when it doesn’t matter I hope it will trickle over to the things that do. I find the less I beat myself up the better things seem to go.
Anyway, I asked the cards how I did in applying their message and I got the knight of wands, knight of pentacles and strength.
So basically, I jumped right in, stuck to the plan and didn’t give into my fears.
Hopefully, I am not misreading the cards. I have taken them as “good job”.

9 Likes

This is the true beauty of tarot right here- when we click with a deck, I really feel that it starts to look out for us! I’m really glad your reading helped you find your happiness and perhaps enjoy the match more than you would have otherwise :blush:

Good game, Maudot! Congrats to you on both your fun match and on your successful readings! :raised_hands: :heart:

8 Likes

Hi Maudoy7,

I truly like the way you think. I need to start doing that… I need to stay out of my head although I might have to drink a lot of good sleeping tea to do so LOL Thank you for posting that, you just put a new perspective on stress for me!

Have a wonderful blessed and safe day,
Medea

8 Likes

I love that you pulled cards before your game! :heart: It’s such a fantastic and practical application of tarot and it seemed to really work for you.

I think this is exactly what you needed! :tada: You were able to listen to the cards you pulled before your game to give you insight into how it was going to go. I think you did a great job! And I believe that when you can apply that line of thinking to other parts of your life, you’ll really start to connect more with the world around you. :heart: Great job!

8 Likes

Thank you @MeganB
I am happy to be learning that it is ok to ask these kinds of questions and to not be so tied to an esoteric ideal that stifles me with inaction and worry that I am doing it wrong.
I also like learning to regularly shift the energy and thoughts I bring to a situation to allow a more open flow with life for myself and the people I am in the situation with. This wont bring perfection but it does bring stress relief and a release from the thoughts that bind me!! It is a constant journey and I like how the tarot helps me with that.
Your feedback and others of this coven is also super helpful and/or inspiring.
So glad I found this coven :heart::heart:

7 Likes

And we’re glad you’re here! :raised_hands: :sparkles:

Utilizing our divination tools such as tarot for practical decisions and guidance is a really underrated method, in my opinion. I mean, I don’t even use it as often as I probably could! I should start doing that more often :laughing:

6 Likes

Good Morning!

Your post was very enlightening for me as I struggle with some of the issues you touched base on and also feedback in itself is awesome. I just enjoy reading and obtaining information in all different areas and feedback does that for me.

Have an awesome, blessed, and safe day,
Medea

6 Likes

Excellent post! I have just started dabbling with tarot cards and I like hearing such positive in the way they are used. Spells 8 has really wrapped up quite a few topics I have been interested in all in one place. For me I truly believe the key to success is organization and Spells 8 is doing that for me!

Medea

6 Likes

I have also used CBD oil to help me sleep. Sleepy tea also helps but the CBD oil helps for the nights I am worried about getting enough sleep (usually cause I have a busy day the next day). I also find putting on a meditation helps.

6 Likes

Thank you for saying this. I am glad you find it helpful too. :grinning:

I hope you have a fabulous day!!!

6 Likes

Thank you! I will definitely give that a try.

5 Likes

Oh how exciting! :sparkles: That’s really good to hear!

4 Likes

I love this idea! While I’m late to chime in, the 5 of swords can also represent competitiveness and a hard-won victory. Related to sports, this could mean a win for your team but you will have to work for it.

5 Likes

Thank you for chiming in! :grinning:All information helps even looking back in hindsight. Sometimes especially in hindsight. Lol.

Well we didn’t work hard enough as we lost by one. We tried but they had a lot of out of the park home runs and we didn’t. I did try my best though. But I really need to get out of my head. :wink:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.