Tarot Reading Interrupted

Greetings and Happy Friday. So last night I was going to do a Tarot reading, it’s been a busy week at work and I hadn’t had a chance to do one in a few days. Knowing it was April Fool’s day I was hesitant but decided to move forward. So I set things up as I normally do in the same place and started drawing the cards. Tonight as I was turning the cards Cleo came over and sat down right on top of the draw. I picked her up and moved her to another place and tried to proceed and she came over again and laid down on top of the cards. When I went to move her this time she swatted at me. At this point I decided maybe I wasn’t supposed to do this reading tonight.
Has anyone else been in the middle of a reading and stopped? I have not had this happen before. Cleo has often sat near my when I do a reading but has never blocked me from turning cards like she did last night. It seems like she was telling me the time was not right for a reading.
Thoughts?
Blessed be.

6 Likes

It definitely could be that. My cat will sit on my cards sometimes but for her, that’s just what she does. If I have a book or notebook or paper of any kind laying around? That’s where she chooses to be :laughing: much to my irritation.

4 Likes

Could mean the timing just isn’t right.

4 Likes

Ha! I can relate to that too but she usually doesn’t sit on my tarot cards. And I had a feeling it might not be a good day to do a reading. Thank you @MeganB & @christina4 .

4 Likes

I agree with Christina. It has happened to me before. Being about to do a ritual and being interrupted totally out of the blue, and then just not being able to go back to it. When the time is right, you’ll have a smooth Tarot reading, with or without pets.

4 Likes

@MeganB Mine does the exact same thing and now wants to sit on my keyboard and stares at me with the “what are you going to do about it now?”. What attitude :). As for Cleo, I think she was protecting you @Saulamay!

5 Likes