Tarot Talks July 2026

Day 3: What needs my undivided attention at home?

Țhe La Santisima Tarot Deck

Two of Cups


Focusing on the relationship between two people at home. This can be a few different relationships. Focusing on the emotions between us. I need to finish up this “path” so all can move on into our new beginnings.

Happy Venus day witches!

Luna :crescent_moon:

5 Likes

Day 3: What needs my undivided attention at home?

Ten of Swords

Loss, Pain, Death

I need to give my undivided attention to a pattern that has ended internally, but that I am still acting out. My attention is needed to stop reenacting the old pattern.

Summary

Pretty sure this has to do with the ongoing conflict between my sister and I (she hasn’t spoken to me for a year) and I’m a little anxious about seeing her again when we visit dad.

4 Likes

Fantastic Friday Folks,

I always love how you incorporate your reads so easily!!

Not a problem at all Luna, we’re here when you are. Love that 2 Pent card!

I thought the same thing, but I really found it understandable the way you were able to read a hiccup into that card! Again, likewise with your 10 of Swords. Wonderful interpretation.

Well, gonna make some American food for the Fourth for my Mexican Grandson and Mexican Nephew. Grandson has been in the USA for a while, but Nephew is all new to this.

Lady Gene :fireworks: :birthday_cake: 250 (can’t hold that many candles :rofl: )

4 Likes

Happy Birthday America :statue_of_liberty:

:rofl: Greenbriar, I can’t believe this, my draw for today is also the 10 Swords.

The question: Am I “operating at top efficiency”? (Am I trying my best?)

And, it’s the 10 of Swords. The 10 representing culmination, a sum-up, in this case the mind. So, I have come to the realization of pain and collapse (in my marriage) but have opened a new positive opportunity/venture. With this being the case, I would have to say, yes, I am “operating at top efficiency”. I have accepted the disappointment of my marriage, but am able to move on without focus on the past and am able to put my energy into the new venture with my son.

Well, putting this in late Thursday, early the Fourth, I figure most people will be busy.

Have a great holiday, and weekend!

Lady Gene :fireworks:

4 Likes

I wanted to go with an America 250 theme with this draw. I discovered the AI would not produce a random draw - I drew 20 cards and they were all Majors and all super positive. So, heck with it. I’ll use one of them and just call today’s draw an affirmation.

Happy Birthday America!


(AI)

3 Likes

Thank-you Dan, made me smile :smiley:

3 Likes

I love it Dan, that’s great!

My own draw for this one was a doozy.

Day 4: Am I “operating at top efficiency?”

I drew The Devil!!

Interestingly, very different keywords between the Earth Woman deck, and my Rider Waite deck:

darkness | gratification | short-sightedness in the Earth Woman deck

oppression | addiction | restriction | submission in the Rider Waite deck

I have no idea what this means, but I’d hazard a guess that it means I am NOT operating at top efficiency!

4 Likes

Super Sunday Sorcerers,

Tarot today - What/Who should I say NO to today? 6 Wands; 6 Lovers; Q Pent.

This was interesting. This is what I came up with, took a while to work it out.

In order to maintain my self-confidence (sanity) I need to say NO to anything involving my husband today and focus on nurturing myself.

Which makes absolute sense after what happened yesterday. (My altar was found upturned and burning, in the back yard…ah, locked gate, hmmmm, wonder who it could have been?!)

Lady Gene :triquetra:

4 Likes

Good morning all. I hope everyone had a safe July 4 yesterday.

My reading for today:

Day 5: Who/what should I say no to today?

Knight of Swords

Determination | Ambition | Assertion

At first I thought it was simply about saying no and not letting myself be pushy or assertive (which I’m pretty sure I’m not). But then I realized it can be applied a little differently.

For example - Mental Overdrive - I have a tendency to overthink things, to anticipate, over-strategize etc. If I “say no” to those habits and not let them take control, it will leave room for a gentler way of moving forward.

4 Likes

@Greenbriar - Nice interpretation.

Deck: Alice

The King of Pentacles (Coins) is the archetype of mastery, stewardship, and mature self‑possession. His “No” is strategic. So my “No” is about protecting the basics of my life - my time, my energy, my resources and maybe most importantly, my peace.

4 Likes

Is this for tarot only or can we use an oracle deck?

I’m going to do the exercise regardless. I just didn’t know to post here, if it was tarot only :hugs:

5 Likes

Super Sunday BogWitch,

Use whatever you feel called to. This is just friendship and practice. The spells 8 forum has Lenormand daily pulls and Daily Draw that is divination with whatever you choose to use.

Please feel free to join in any of the conversations.

Lady Gene :witch_moon: :flower_playing_cards:

4 Likes

Sensational Sunday Swell Spell Casters,

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Here it is July, Litha just happened, but Lammas is just around the corner. Boy, the time is just flying by.:alarm_clock:

Well, here are the questions for next week.

  • July 7-Monday–Where will I find support today?
  • July 8-Tuesday–What have I accomplished so far this year?
  • July 9-Wednesday–Is there something I have neglected?
  • July 10-Thursday–Am I heading in the right direction?
  • July 11-Friday–How should I self-care today?
  • July 12-Saturday–How/Where can I find child-like freedom today?
  • July 13-Sunday–What blessing have I overlooked?

Everyone have a relaxing Sunday, and I am eagerly looking forward to what everyone has to talk about this coming week.:star_struck:

Lady Gene :triquetra:

4 Likes

Merry Monday Magicians, (actually Sunday night, I have early errands tomorrow, and the bus takes FOR-EV-ER)

Tarot for Today - Where will I find support today? 2-card pull, 3 Empress; 3 Wands.

Looks like I am sufficient unto myself for support today.

As the Empress, I need to focus on nurturing myself as I make plans for my future.

Lady Gene :crown:

4 Likes

I drew the devil this day as well. Crazy!

5 Likes

Day 6: “Where might I be over-extending myself?”

Always being the one who has the courage and making the decisions. Being strong for others when I need to be strong for myself. With all the new changes, I need to out me first. And I am not. Everyone is getting the courage and resilience I need to be giving myself. I needed to see this today.

Happy Moonday Witches!!

Toodles,
Luna! :crescent_moon:

4 Likes

Deck: NT2. Norse Tarot 2. Images are AI

Seven of Cups — Freyja’s Many Jewels (temptation, choice)

Eight of Wands — Sleipnir’s Speed (Odin’s 8 legged horse)

The cards say I am over‑extending in two distinct but intertwined ways: scattering my energy (Seven of Cups) and sprinting without rest (Eight of Wands). I’m trying to do everything at once, at full speed, without a stabilizing center.

While I occasionally overextend - I’m not sure it is as bad as the reading’s strong cards indicate. While my sleep cycle is neurotic (I stay up late - sometimes very late) I do that because I want to - not out of need. Will ponder this.

Side-note about Sleipnir: Sleipnir is the son of Loki. The story of how that happened is one of the weird ones (weirder than most) of the Norse Myths. Google it for a fun read.

2 Likes

:rofl: kinda funny (weird, not laugh) that the Devil hit so many of us…not gonna put it here, but my “devil” story, is on my CRA** for the 4th.

Lady Gene :triquetra:

3 Likes

Don’t know if anyone here has seen it but I stumbled onto a Tarot quiz from a few years ago. Bry made it - she has lots of little nuggets like it laying around on Spells8.

It looks like most who took it were proficient enough to get good scores. However, I’ve found a quiz is a good teaching element, too. It’s only 10 questions and is well done. If want to try it, go HERE.

5 Likes

Day 7-Where will I find support today?

La Santisima Tarot

The Hermit

Seeing this one jump out of the deck the way it did, I said, ok, I’ll take it. This goes with how life is life-ing. I will find support in introspection in looking at my mind, body, and soul. I need time alone to look into the inner wisdoms of certain spiritual aspects I have been working on. This is a perfect day to do so. Supporting myself is something I do need to help with some self-criticism I have been doing.

Happy Mars Day Witches!!

Toodles,

Luna :crescent_moon:

5 Likes