🎴 How well do you know Tarot? Take the quiz!

Merry meet!

Have you been working on reading Tarot cards? Want to test your grasp of the basics? :flower_playing_cards: :mag:

This 10-question Tarot Test is designed as a study-aid for those learning the cards. Whether you have been learning for many months or are just getting started, feel free to check in on your studies via this quiz.

:sparkles: :black_joker: :star: :flower_playing_cards: :star: :black_joker: :sparkles:

Note that this quiz uses the traditional meanings (as opposed to individualized personal interpretations) of the Tarot cards- if you’d like to brush up on your knowledge beforehand, consider reviewing the Whole Tarot Course

How did you do? Were you able to pinpoint any particular areas you’d like to focus on in your Tarot journey forward? Or do you feel that you’ve mastered the Tarot?

If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, please feel free to share in the comments below!

Wishing you all the best on your Tarot journey- happy readings! :heart:

19 Likes

Woo-hoo!

10/10 - You’re a Tarot Master! :confetti_ball:

I liked this quiz. Then again I tend to like all of your quizzed that you mods have made up! Well done!

13 Likes

9/10 Tarot Reader :people_hugging:

12 Likes

Yay! :smile_cat:

It was a fun quiz :blush:

12 Likes

Got great job. Got 1 wrong, chose tower. Not bad I thought. Fun quiz. :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

I got 10, but I know I’m not a Tarot Master for sure!! Lol.

14 Likes

Same here. :grin:

14 Likes

Look at all of these very talented Tarotites (Tarotists? Tarotes? Don’t mind me if I make up some new words!)

:clap: :confetti_ball: :heart:

Thank you so much @Amethyst, @Shadeweaver, @CelestiaMoon, @tracyS, @jan_TheGreenWitch, and @chelsie3 for giving the quiz a go- nice job! :raised_hands: :blush:

15 Likes

10/10! Wasn’t expecting that. Had to make two or three educated guesses, but at least they were the right ones.

17 Likes

It sounds to me like you know more about the cards than you originally thought- nice job, Kasandra! :tada: :heart: Thank you for giving the quiz a try :blush:

14 Likes

I love this quiz - you did such a great job! :clap: :heart: :partying_face:

I love tarot, and this just goes to show that I know what I’m talking about when I read the cards :joy: I look forward to seeing everyone else’s answers!

11 Likes

Not too shabby for being lax in reading tarot lately - 9/10. I missed a silly one. Fun quiz, thank you!

12 Likes

same that’s the one I chose and got wrong but looking back I see why it was wrong.

12 Likes

Thanks for posting this, it was quite fun

11 Likes

Woo hoo although i am far off being a master. Guidebooks are still my friends!

11 Likes

@MeganB Awww thank you, Megan- that means a lot, especially coming from you! Your talents with the cards are legendary! :flower_playing_cards: :heart: :hugs:

@Artemisia Bravo, Artemisia- nice job! :partying_face:

@catherine11 It’s my pleasure, thank you for giving it a try! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Cosmic_Curiosity There’s nothing wrong with being buddies with the guidebook- I know I pick up and retain more details about the cards every time I browse the book! I think coming back to check is part of the learning and growing process, which never truly ends :grinning:

Anyways, 10/10 is amazing- bravo, Alan! :clap: :tada:

11 Likes

Love this quiz. Showed me what I know. Great insight on where I am in learning tarot.

12 Likes

10/10 - You’re a Tarot Master! Yay! That was a fun little quiz.

10 Likes

@Jondry I’m so happy that the quiz was helpful for you, Jondry- thank you for giving it a try! :blush:

@Ostara Woohooo! Look at you go, Ostara- nice job! :partying_face:

8 Likes

Huh? Seems I’ve retained more tarot than I have used in a while :laughing: I do have to get back to that & my studies :thinking:

8 Likes