šŸŽ“ How well do you know Tarot? Take the quiz!

Whoaā€¦ :astonished:

I still havenā€™t done the courseā€¦ :face_with_peeking_eye: So that was some good intuition practice. :joy:

But I feel like this has solidified some knowledge, which I am grateful for. :pray:

9 Likes

Congrats to you both @Susurrus and @starborn! :clap: :heart: :partying_face: 10/10 is impressive- there are some tricky questions in there! Great job :blush:

7 Likes

I scored higher than I thought: 10! I, also, rely heavily on guidebooks, though they didnā€™t come with my recent purchases. Daily draws help with familiarity.

9 Likes

Bravo, Georgia! :partying_face: :sparkles:

Guidebooks are very helpful- they allow us to build familiarity with the cards. And theyā€™re always there to call upon! I still find myself looking back to the guidebooks when I get cards that donā€™t seem to make sense together. I see them not as a handicap but as one more handy tool on the shelf- they are there to help us learn and grow!

Happy divining, Georgia! :flower_playing_cards: :heart:

10 Likes

10/10!
Did not expect to get them all! I guess Iā€™m better at remembering them than I thought!

11 Likes

Woohooo! Congrats, Mystique- nicely done! :partying_face: :100:

10 Likes

I got 100% but it didnā€™t save it like I wanted. Nice quiz.

12 Likes

Woohoo! Congrats, @Magdelina :100: :partying_face:

10 Likes

Great job! Awesome :ok_hand:

What do you mean by saving? Is it something we can help with?

10 Likes

Nope I donā€™t need help with saving a document. It just failed to save on my computer as the html for some reason. No big deal.

Thanks.

10 Likes

Oh, okay! I thought there was some other issue with saving it, so I wanted to see if it was something we could help with :smiling_face: Congratulations again for 100% :confetti_ball:

9 Likes

I got 9/10! I didnā€™t think I was that good yet! Yay!!!

10 Likes

Thats awesome! Great job! Donā€™t doubt yourself! You know more than you think you do :wink:

10 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! Congrats, @audra, and happy tarot readings! :partying_face: :flower_playing_cards: :sparkles:

9 Likes

9 out of 10! :tada::tada:

8 Likes

10/10 - Youā€™re a Tarot Master! :confetti_ball:

Congrats on getting all of the answers right- youā€™re really on a roll with the cards!

If you arenā€™t already doing so, a great way to further develop your skills is through hands-on reading (for yourself and/or for others). There are many spreads out there to keep your creativity flowing- here are some Tarot Spreads for you to use.

Tarot is a journey that continues to grow and develop along with the one reading the cards. While every reader blazes their own trail, it can help to find support and companionship with fellow card-lovers. Feel free to stop by the Tarot section (or the larger Divination section) of the forum to chat or ask questions with your fellow readers!

That was such a fun quiz thank you!
I am going to a free beginning tarot class on Tuesday so I can learn more :slight_smile: And maybe start remembering the card meaningsā€¦

10 Likes

Great job @amanda6 and @celineelise - those are impressive scores! :clap: :tada: :heart:

That sounds like a wonderful opportunity, good luck and have fun at your tarot class! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

8/10 Tarot Reader :crystal_ball:

9 Likes

Welcome and Merry Meet @Kayla !

Very nice score on the quiz :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Welcome, @kayla! Congrats and thanks for taking the quiz! :flower_playing_cards: :blush:

8 Likes