🎴 How well do you know Tarot? Take the quiz!

Hi @kayla I’m Crystal :quartz_crystal: a Bruja from Va.
Congratulation on your score and welcome to the forum :grin::heartpulse: :witch_pentacle: :sparkles:

9 Likes

Well I’m still learning how to read a tarot spread, I got only 6 out of 10. I’m ok with that since I’m still learning. Yah !!

9 Likes

Good for you, Debra- we all begin somewhere! And I think it’s nice to have a starting landmark to then be able to look back on in the future.

I’m sure you’re off to a wonderful start- have fun with your studies and your readings and feel free to use the quiz as a little check-in in the future, if you’d like! :blush:

Much love and many blessings! :heart:

8 Likes

Since I’ve been on a tornado bullet train for quite some time, I decided to take this again. In all honesty it was because it sometimes feels like I’m not connected, but I wanted to see if it is just waiting for the right time.

I got the 10/10 Tarot Master again, so something stuck!

I think I will look into starting a 1 card draw again each day. I’ll add that after my meditation practice gets a little more set in stone :laughing:

10 Likes

I did better than I thought I would!

9 Likes

Fabulous!! You did great! I’ve heard before that if something you learn stays with you even when not used regularly, that it is a natural talent.

9 Likes

@Susurrus and @crystal5 - Congrats, you two! :partying_face: :clap: :flower_playing_cards:

8 Likes

I had no idea i knew so much… I always thought of myself as i lacked knowledge in Tarot but i guess in the back of my mind i do know what is what :blush: :

The World

10/10 - You’re a Tarot Master! :confetti_ball:

Congrats on getting all of the answers right- you’re really on a roll with the cards!

If you aren’t already doing so, a great way to further develop your skills is through hands-on reading (for yourself and/or for others). There are many spreads out there to keep your creativity flowing- here are some Tarot Spreads for you to use.

Tarot is a journey that continues to grow and develop along with the one reading the cards. While every reader blazes their own trail, it can help to find support and companionship with fellow card-lovers. Feel free to stop by the Tarot section (or the larger Divination section) of the forum to chat or ask questions with your fellow readers!

7 Likes

Yay~! I did it~! :black_cat: :heartpulse: :sparkles:
Untitled

6 Likes

Gosh golly, I got 9/10! I’m chalking it up to the amazing tarot readers here in the coven that I get to observe and listen to!

7 Likes

Great job @TheMuslimWitch, @Nhaama, and @AileyGrey! :clap: :flower_playing_cards: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes