Tea Meditations

I am enjoying the tea meditations. I have begun using the Black Tea Spell and Caffeine Chant for Motivation each morning. I followed the oolong tea and loved it! I thought if you @Kasandra. Have you tried it?

What is your favorite tea meditations?

8 Likes

I havenā€™t tried it yet. Itā€™s hard to find Oolong Tea in any store in my area! Iā€™ll have to check online for some.

7 Likes

This is a family favorite. I enjoyed it this morning.
Harney & Sons Tea Blends Pomegranate Oolong, 20 Sachets https://a.co/d/1j22EKG

7 Likes

@Kasandra i know a supplier if u need it

8 Likes

Hooray for tea meditations! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :tea:

I love how thereā€™s one for all different moods- I guess the relaxing ones to help wind down after a long day are the ones I find myself using the most. Have you tried the chamomile meditation yet, @crystal5? :blossom::heart:

Perfect for a soothing meditation before bed :sleeping: :two_hearts:

Cheers to all fellow tea-lovers! :tea:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria I think I have tried them all. I have added the black tea spell to my daily morning routine and I may link the chamomile spell to my evening routine.
I have paired drinking tea with cleaning my kitchen. I clean up my kitchen and my reward is a cup of tea! It takes about the same amount of time to unload and reload my dishwasher as it does to brew a cup of tea. This has led to 2-3 (or more) of cups of tea each day.
Simply put, I love tea!(I can drink it without adding sugar and without getting jittery.)

7 Likes

What a great (and healthy!) motivator to help get the task done! :blush: I really love this, Crystal- good for you! :tea::two_hearts:

6 Likes

I looked on Amazon and found some Oolong, but thanks for the offer. Iā€™m planning to buy some after I finish some of the tea I already have (and I have a lot :laughing:).

6 Likes

@Kasandra this is where i get some of my herbs and theres are always fresh. I always am leary of amazon bc u never know what u are gonna get. Ive been using this company for over a yr. And theyā€™ve mever disappointed.

7 Likes

This company is where i get my earl gray, roobius, dao ren, they even have some beautiful black teas

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.