Tea time Thursday

Happy Tea time Thursday, wonderful Coven

Earlier this week i bought a small tea-diffuser-kettle. Thought, what a better time to try out on Tea Thursday.

Made some Chamomile before work and sat and meditated for a bit. Also picked an Oracle card for the day and contemplated as i drank my tea.

Thank you, may everyone have a great tea time.

Blessed be.Uploading: 20210325_032525_HDR.jpg…

9 Likes

@walter, which oracle deck is this? I remember you posted about it (unless I’m mis-remembering things, which I wouldn’t put past myself :sweat_smile: haha), but I can’t seem to find the post I’m thinking of :grimacing:

7 Likes

@Jewitch, of course- Threads of Fate Oracle Deck- Rose edition… still getting to know them.

8 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: They’re gorgeous! I’m looking to get my first oracle deck (I have a few tarot decks), and this one is at the top of my list! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Your pictures really capture the essence and coziness of this Tea Ritual!

I hope that the new Oracle deck is sharpening your intuition and helping you appreciate your own gifts.

Blessed Be! :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Wade, you welcome! they were kinda on the expensive side. Like $70. With tax and shipping. They are beautiful tho. However, it’s taking time to bond with them. Not sure how I feel about them yet.

Blessed be.

5 Likes

@Francisco thank you! It’s taking some time to bond. I think it’s me, I’m overthinking it. We’ll see how it goes.

Blessed be.

4 Likes

So beautiful, @walter! :heart_eyes: Chamomile tea and connecting with your new Oracle deck is such a lovely way to enjoy the meditation. Thanks for joining in! :tea::blush:

I hope you had a rest of the day as wonderful as your tea meditation. Love and Light! :heart:

4 Likes

@walter that is a very nice set up and looks peaceful. I would like to comment on something you have said with the following. Others may disagree and I mean no disrespect, but here is what I see from your post and pictures…

You don’t find magick, Magick finds you. And in a similar view I feel you don’t choose your Tarot cards, they also choose you. In your comments you mention that you are still getting used to them. Now I noticed you have the book open to Hawk, and if that was the chosen card then it is telling you to look at things from another higher perspective. Based on that is it possible that it is telling to rather than you getting used to the cards they need to get used to you? So with that I would say maybe they just need to see all that you do and build “trust” as it were and that will strengthen the bond. Something drew you to these cards, and as you mentioned they were on the expensive side and you purchased them anyway. I would let them see who you are and let the connection build from there.

Those are just my thoughts and hopefully that makes some sense. Blessed be Brother.

5 Likes

Those are lovely pictures @walter, you have a great eye for taking them!

4 Likes

@Amethyst ,thank you so much!! :candle::heart:

4 Likes

You are welcome @walter! :hugs:

4 Likes

I definitely agree with this, I felt so relaxed and cozi just looking at your tea time pics.I can see you had a fulfilled Thursday.

5 Likes

@NickWick , thank you so much!

5 Likes

@Saulamay , thank you so much for that observation and your wisdom. Still bonding with them- sometimes they make sense and other times, not at all. I did feel drawn to them, even tho they were out of my price range. Trying to pull a card everyday and take it from there.

Blessed be.

5 Likes

@BryWisteria ,thank you! Yes, trying to bond with them.

4 Likes

@Francisco thank you, still bonding with them

5 Likes