Tech Challenge Catch - Up entry: Paintings & Tales @ Solstice.blog

:last_quarter_moon: Hello to all the sisters and brothers,

I am Angela, from Athens, GR -
I sing and paint and write and make websites.

The webpage solstice.blog contains my fairy-tales and paintings, and although the latter are in Greek… well, I figured there would be no better place than the coven for sharing them for the first time. I, myself, rather identify as an introvert, so my presence in the forum is limited, but both of these types of creation mean the world to me, regarding also my spiritual practice/research. So your feedback is very much anticipated!!

I’m also AT LAST recording my first songs, that follow the current works.
I’d be deeply honoured if the coven appreciates my efforts and stays tuned :heart_decoration:

Thanks for the chance,
Keep those spirits high,
xx
Ang
https://www.facebook.com/solstice.blog
:lotus: :last_quarter_moon:

13 Likes

Merry meet @Angelique,

Wishing you a warm welcome to the forum! :blush:

These are wonderful- thank you so much for sharing! Your website is lovely too, the spinning graphic you click to enter is really something special :sparkles:

Oh my goodness, this is so exciting! :heart_eyes: Congrats to you on your recordings, Angelique, I cannot wait to hear them! Please feel free to drop a link here with the videos/music/announcement/etc when you have finished them! :notes: :dancer:

Wishing you and your beautiful works all the best- much love and blessed be! :star2:

8 Likes

Hi @Angelique! I’m Amethyst from West Virginia over here in the States, welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It took me a moment to get into your website, but your art is just beautiful! Really colorful, I love it! And congratulations on recording your first songs, that’s amazing.

Once you get comfortable with us, you’ll come out of your shell! Here you are posting a catch-up challenge already and you’re new! That’s awesome!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

What a warm greeting!! Thank you so much @BryWisteria , it certainly made me feel welcome!! Again, thank you very much for your wonderful work. I’ll keep you posted then, yeah! CU around!! :dizzy:

8 Likes

Hey there @Amethyst , thank you so much for your kind words!! It does feel good opening up a little! I’ll be seeing you around!!

8 Likes

You’re welcome! I hope you feel comfortable here!

7 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @Angelique :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Thank you for sharing your website and art with us :art: your work is beautiful! I understand you’re introverted, and that’s totally okay! Feel free to interact when and where you want. Lurking is always okay, too!

8 Likes

Thank you so very much for your friendliness, Megan, and kudos on your work, too!
Lurking does good to the soul sometimes, heh :smile:

7 Likes

It’s my pleasure, Angelique- I’m happy if you feel welcome! Kick back, relax, and make yourself at home here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’l look forward to the big release of your songs when they are ready! :notes::dancer:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

haha you’re absolutely right about that! :clap:

6 Likes

@Angelique welcome to the witch family! glad to have you with us!
I wish you a good stay and a good trip to the world of magic!

7 Likes