Tektite Moldavite Information 💎

**Tektite Moldavite**

Mineral Family: Meteorite
Structure: Vitreous Silica Projectile Rock formed by a Meteorite
Hardness: 6-7
Numerology Vibration: 6
Chakra: Heart, third eye, crown
Zodiac: It’s not associated with any specific zodiac sign. Moldavite is a stone born of the stars and therefore a universal product of all signs. (Pretty cool, huh!!!)

Tektite Moldavite is the only tektite that is green.
Tektite is defined as: a small, black glassy object, believed to have been formed as molten debris in meteorite impacts.
It’s known as “The Stone of Transformation”. It’s thought to been created from a Meteorite that crash-landed 14.8 million years ago.

Moldavite radiates energy within the first touch. It gives off warmth and developed the term, “Moldavite Flush”. The “Flush” sends vibrations through the body and gives off a light tingly sensation.

Moldavite helps rediscover your true self, gain a sense of protection, experience healing and improve mental health.

:warning:NOTE :warning:
If you are sensitive to energies, specifically crystal energies, this may not be the stone for you! Many people have found discomfort, headaches, nausea, etc. This is a very high energy stone!!!

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing this! I have a moldavite necklace and I absolutely love it! I don’t have what seems to be the stereotypical reaction to it, but I definitely feel different when I wear it, no matter how skeptical I try to be about it! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s so cool that you have a necklace of Moldavite!!! Isn’t it so expensive?? It’s rediculous. But that’s good you don’t have the reaction!!! :pray:

6 Likes

Alright Girl, are you pulling this stuff our yer butt?
You enlighten us with the most unusual and interesting facts.
Again, my darling girl, THANK YOU!!!
th

5 Likes

Aw, thank you!! I have a passion for crystals…if you didn’t notice :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It is expensive, and the price is only going up >.< I got mine here, from S for Sparkle

When I bought mine, it was $70 for the small piece, and $80 for the medium piece, and I got the medium piece. Now it’s $95 for the bigger piece :flushed:

5 Likes

That’s crazy!!! Luckily I know a couple that mines all over the states in a van. They always sell me crystals for a great price, then give me freebies!!! They sold me the 2 pieces I have for about $40. :scream: Ain’t that insane for Moldavite!!! I only buy from them and they know I’m good business.

5 Likes

Found a site with summary.

6 Likes

Y’all gotta be careful for the fakes, too!!! Thats with all crystals but Moldavite is rare and expensive. I saw an add on eBay for new blue Moldavite :joy: or the beads, nope not buying it.a lot of crystals beads are fake unless you know who you’re dealing with.

6 Likes

Holy cow!! That’s an AMAZING price!!

5 Likes

Its funny, 15 years ago crystals & minerals were essentially stones and (pardon the pun.)Dirt cheap. Now that they are so popular magically, the price has shot through the roof

6 Likes

I could imagine. Now, everyone wants them. So why not increases prices. Just like gas. Omg I can’t think about it bc now everyone is fighting over gas in the southern states. People were even bringing plastic bags to store gas. :flushed:

3 Likes

Supply and demand ‘A’? Sorry lived near Canada when I grew up.

4 Likes

I love it!! A :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This link is created for substitutes for Moldavite because it’s pricey.

4 Likes