Thank for caring Francisco

@Francisco
This has been a year and for all of my experiences I am greatful.
I have to add that no matter what … every situation has worked in my favor .
I attribute my good fortune to my pratice .
I am so greatful for this platform .
Spells8 is so informative.
@Francisco you are so knowledgeble and caring . You also educate your coven to make us stronger in both mind and spirit, and you do so from the heart
I am sure that you could profit more from your knowledge if you were to venture out and let say for example open an Etsy store .

But instead you allow me to pay a small fee at a discount for a wellspring of information and spiritual guidance.

I use autopay and had to change my card due to there being fraud from another vendor and when my autopay for spells8 failed , I was not locked out from the site …

I was so impressed by the generosity. I paid immediately, don’t want the bad karma :rofl:

Thank you for responding when I expressed concern about my personal life .
You are truly a blessing…
Thank you

10 Likes

@Deborah813 I echo this gratitude. I guess the best we can do is take it to heart and pay it forward when we are able.

I am humbled by the kindnesses of this group. We are all blessed with the amazing people who share so freely their knowledge and wisdom.

I am a huge fan of @Francisco. What a blessing and a great mentor. I feel his passion and dedication in every YouTube presentation. So inspiring.

6 Likes

Thank you so much, Deborah, this is very kind of you!!! :grin:

I love being a part of this community, I learn new things every day and I try to do my best!

Thanks @berta for your words! I am happy that you’re inspired to share your wisdom with us too! :smiley:

5 Likes

@berta … so true . I am greatful for this group also .

Your kindness was felt in your writing .

I appreciate you .

Be Blessed

3 Likes