Thank you Gods and Goddesses!

After a battery of tests…I do not have Hep!! My liver enzymes are high enough to show that, but the other tests said I do not have it. I am on meds for the high enzymes and will be monitored closely!! Thank you for all the wonderful Prayers!!! They worked!. I will be tired cos of my liver,and have some problems but don’t have hep…yippeeeee

11 Likes

That’s great news!! :smiley:

Thanks for the update, Roxanne! You’ll be back at 100% in no time! Blessed Be! :pray:

2 Likes

I am so happy to hear this good news! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You have been in my thoughts and prayers, and I am so relieved that things are looking up for you! :two_hearts: Keep resting and stick with the meds- you are on the mend now, and doing great! :heart:

2 Likes

Yay!! I’m so happy to hear this @roxanne!

Wishing you a speedy recovery :pray::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

That’s great news Roxanne! I’m so glad to hear that your tests came out in a positive light and I’m wishing you much health and a quick recovery :heart:

4 Likes

That’s amazing @roxanne :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I hope you will fully recover soon!

3 Likes

Great news @roxanne. Hope you are back to 100% soon

4 Likes

YAY!!! @roxanne, Love & Light sent in your direction.

4 Likes

How are you doing @roxanne? Miss you! :heart:

5 Likes

Yay!!!

I do have hepatitis and it’s not something I’d wish on anyone! Luckily, I have Hepatitis C which is curable. I’m currently awaiting my insurance to approve me so I can finally start treatment after almost a year of bloodwork & liver ultrasounds! The enzyme meds always made me sleepy, but they worked & that’s all that matters.

Good luck and continuing good vibes for you! I’m just glad there’s some good news on your journey to health!

6 Likes

I’ve got my fingers crossed your insurance clears soon and you can get started on the next step, @haley! A year of tests sounds exhausting. It’ll be wonderful to embark on the road to treatment! Big hugs and lots of well-wishes coming to you- be well and blessed be :heart:

4 Likes

@roxanne - I know this was posted a while ago, but I’d love to hear from you about how you’re doing now! I hope you’re doing well, staying safe, and staying magickal :crystal_ball:

5 Likes