Thanks for everything

Hello, and thank you for all the knowledge and door opening, I am a baby witch eager to learn my infinite possibilities!

13 Likes

Merry Meet and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @norlina

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch from Colorado. I’m so glad that your search for knowledge led you here. There is a lot of information here, and I think a good place to start is with the Courses.

If you have any questions, just ask, :thinking: Q&A and someone will help you. You are very welcome here and I’m looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

With Love :heart: and Magick :dizzy: always
The Other Marsha

6 Likes

Hi @norlina! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I second the fact that the courses are a great place to start learning! You can also join in on the Weekly Witchy Challenges, I’ve learned a lot from those! This week’s theme is Conditional Magick. That’s magic where you have to follow certain rules. I hope you decide to jump in and have some fun!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

Welcome, @norlina! I’m Siofra Strega, a moderator in the forum from Cape Cod. Today it’s a lovely :heartpulse: fall day, we don’t know what tomorrow will be like yet :laughing: It was 80 2 days ago & in the upper 70’s the next day… today the high was the mid-60s… good times on the coast.

I have to repeat @marsha & @Amethyst about the courses, they are full of great information about all kinds of things including printables. They are great. I still use some of them for reference or audio meditations. :smiling_face: Oh & the crystal & zodiac ones too the Lunar Spell Page will have them for the current moon in your location with an associated spell/ritual. :smiling_face:

I look forward to continued learning with you! Feel free to ask any questions or share any information you may have with us too! :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Many Thanks1
Blessed be.

7 Likes

Merry meet
Many thanks, hoping to see you many more times on this journey.
Blessed be

7 Likes

Meet meet and welcome! Glad to have you part of the coven and can’t wait to hear from you. Just know we are all here to help and have all been baby witches at some stage (i still consider myself a baby witch even after 1 year since there is never a day i stop learning). Feel free to contact me or one of the other lovely witches here as they are always willing to share and assist you with your craft :blush:

7 Likes

Merry meet @norlina,

Don’t mind me just jumping on the welcome wagon too- I just want to say we are blessed that you are here! :blush: Like others have said, please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Your coven is always happy to help! :heart::infinite_roots:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 and the Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots: @norlina !

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here on the forum :heart: nice to meet you! I know it’s been mentioned a few times already but the courses are a great place to start! We also have hundreds of posts here in the forum full of information and differing perspectives and opinions. :sparkles: There’s always something new to learn!

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you better!

:green_heart: Megan

6 Likes

Welcome, @norlina. I am also a recent arrival here and I have no doubt you will find it as instructive and welcoming as I have. My path has definitely deepened just from being part of this coven.

7 Likes

Merry meet @norlina! My name is Amaris (Jessica), and I am from Texas. I am a novice green witch with eclectic pagan practices, practicing for over two years. My mother converted from Catholicism when I was a kid, but I refused to acknowledge my path as I was a rude teenager and “didn’t want to be like mom.” Only to come full circle, we are the best of friends, sharing our knowledge with each other.

As others have mentioned, the courses are a great place to start. I also love the Daily Devotional/Ritual and the Lunar Spells that @Susurrus posed above as a way to keep my practice active in my daily life.

We look forward to having you as a part of our coven/forum!

7 Likes

Welcome @norlina ! I’m just learning too…wishing you all the best! I live in Arizona, US, and have mostly grown family fairly close. Two grandkids, and I also have a dog and a cat, and too much fur for one household!

7 Likes

Merry Meet!

6 Likes

Hi! Merry Meet on this fine Sunday morning… well, where I am it’s gray, in the 50s, & going to be rainy in the morning… but I think it’s going to be a good day for me to get some pent-up energy out. I had to ask my son to help, I’m pretty sure anyone but him or my husband wouldn’t be able to help me out today :laughing:

5 Likes

Merry meet @norlina
They say a journey of a thousand miles starts with one small step

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.