Thanks to all! <3

Back in march I reached out for help with ‘witchcraft block’ and I’ve found so many helpful resources, tips, and helpful insight. Thank you to everyone who reached out to help, I’m finally back in my groove, feel more refreshed and stronger. As a young practitioner Im grateful to have as much help as one can get. Once again thanks to all that helped!! :blush: :herb:

13 Likes

Glad you’re back in the groove, @Leeluvstrees!

5 Likes

Merry meet! Sorry i haven’t had a chance to talk to you directly yet, but i too am still a baby witch just one year in and have been through a few ruff patches too. I am here if you ever want to talk and glad you are feeling better and refreshed! :blush:

5 Likes

Welcome back @Leeluvstrees! :blush:

Woohooo! A huge congrats to you- I’m so happy you were able to overcome your block and move forward on your magickal journey. May the road continue to bring you joy and many blessings! :raised_hands: :sparkles:

Lots of love to you- blessed be! :heart:

5 Likes

It’s great to have you back @Leeluvstrees I’m so glad you are feeling better. :hugs:

5 Likes

That is so good to hear!! Sometimes the best thing is to take a step back and reevaluate. I am happy you are back!

5 Likes

I’m glad to hear your back in your groove!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.