The cycle of my life

The progress of Magick in life.

• As a child, we wanted to make colorful butterflies and unicorns.
    (Unless the Unicorn :unicorn: stomps them into the ground or the butterfly :poop:'s on them.)

• As a Teenager, we were more inclined to want acne to disappear and parents too.
    (At this age to have clear skin and be authority free is the goal) (According to the mother’s handbook, at this time, you can Curse them. "I hope all your kids grow up just like you!)

• Twenty-something, we wanted good grades in college, find a mate, marry &have babies. Student loan comes due. (College? :triangular_flag_on_post: Fun while it lasts. Mate, marriage & babies? What were you thinking?)

• Thirty-something, raise the kids, pay bills & guide your kids through the tweens, teens, puberty, & pimples. (You get gray hair and love handles, but you’ve earned them.)

• Forty-something, Kids, mortgage, and jobs continue. Start coloring your hair.
    ( :notes: “Give peace a chance.” Send kids off to college) :tada: Free, free, I’m free at last!
    Then, out of the blue, one comes home and tell you you’re going to be a Grandma? Then is when you wonder, did I do this to my mother" So sorry mom.

• Fifty-something, your kids have their own home & kids. The lovely kids are spoiled, but you can go home saying, yep I did that. The gray isn’t covering so well anymore. Maybe wigs? :woman_white_haired: :woman_red_haired:

• Sixty-something, slowing down, joints stiff. Had a knee replacement and the old man is regressing
    “Get me a drink”. He’ll say.
    "You’re 3 feet from the fridge, get it yourself. "
    “P-l-e-a-s-e?” MY Prince, the love of my life whines, :baby:
    “What are you, 6 now?”
    “Yes. So could you get me a drink?” And I thought I’d raised all my kids. :baby_bottle:

• Seventy-Something, finally retired and raising my last child. Just to let you know motherhood never ends.
    From here on out, I’m taking it day by day… Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
    No Wait, that’s not right, oh yeh
    Blessed be :angel:
    Garnet.

7 Likes

Love it @Garnet!! Except the raising your ‘hubby’ in your 60’s and 70’s part lol.

This made me remember something from George Carlin - Living life backwards - also made me LOL:
„I want to live my next life backwards: You start out dead and get that right out of the way up front. Then you wake up in a nursing home feeling better every day. Then you get kicked out for being too healthy. Enjoy your retirement and collect your pension. Then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work 40 years until you’re too young to work. You get ready for High School: drink alcohol, party, and you’re generally promiscuous. Then you go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, and you have no responsibilities. Then you become a baby, and then… You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions – central heating, room service on tap, and then… You finish off as an orgasm.“

Source: George Carlin quote: I want to live my next life backwards: You start … | Quotes of famous people

:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.