The Encyclopedia of Crystals, New Addition on Kindle

The Encyclopedia of Crystals by Judy Hall is on sale for a limited time for .99 cents here in the States. Not sure if you folks in other regions can get the deal but I hope you can. I’ve just looked through it and it has wonderful pictures and information.

10 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst for the heads up! That is such a great deal! My KIndle loves you for it lol! xoxo

7 Likes

That’s a great find. I love my Kindle & Kindle Unlimited has a lot of pagan/witch reading as well! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

You’re welcome! It’s a good deal, I didn’t want anyone to miss it!

I have a to-read list about a mile long. LOL! But it’s fun trying to catch up!

6 Likes

Yay for the :open_book: Spells8 Book Club XV (Feb 18 - Mar 18)!!!

I read 3 a couple of times. :flushed: I’m on a break.

You’re right between the ones downloaded, wish list, & recommended, I’m way behind too :rofl:

6 Likes

MIne is about 4 miles long! :grinning: @Amethyst Oh, I miss the days I could read 5 books in one day…to be young again…blessed be :sunflower:

6 Likes

I read regular books and fanfiction too so I’m way behind. I’ll have to be immortal to get everything I want read. LOL!

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. It is still available as of 9am CST 2/28/22. Added it to my many Kindle books.

5 Likes

You’re welcome!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.