The Guardian of Sunday – Archangel Michael

Archangel Michael is the resonant Angel of Sundays.

Often called St. Michael the Archangel, he’s the leader of all archangels and is known by many as the guardian of lightworkers.

He’s all-powerful, so regardless of what you need, he is your go-to Angel.

He is strong, courageous, inspiring and motivating and his chief function is to rid the earth and its inhabitants of fear and negative energy.

Archangel Michael is often depicted carrying a sword which he uses to cut away emotional entanglements, freeing those who request his assistance from fear, negativity and unwanted attachments. He is here to guide you toward your true life purpose while empowering you with the courage and confidence you need to be a shining light in the world.

Invoke his presence and he will guard and protect you from the kinds of negativity coming from other people, situations and hostile environments by surrounding you with a shield of love.

Archangel Michael resonates with the color blue, with the Sun – the source of all light on Earth – and with the number 6.

From numerologist.com

11 Likes

Thanks for sharing, I just looked up who my guardian and archangel are not that long ago and these are who I have.

They are all under Archangel Michael, so you can always call on him if you need lots of support.

Archangel: Uriel
Guardian angel: Hahahel
Emotional angel: Yeialel

6 Likes

Something I learned on an energy healing course… when I feel I need protection from outside influences, whether that be negative energy, exhausting emotions of others or just wanting to isolate myself for energy work, I can call for Archangel Michael to come lay his protective cloak on my shoulders, it works every time! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.