🛕 The Inner Temple for Casting Spells without Tools

Francisco, I do not know if you can, but would it be possible to include this meditation with the other meditations on the Spells8 site? It would be easier to access. I do understand it may be a copyright issue. Thank you.
Wendy

6 Likes

I have to find a way to bookmark this meditation, every time I get about 5 minutes in, something happens and I have to stop. I am determined to make it through this meditation tomorrow though. I tried today and it just wasn’t in the cards for me.

8 Likes

That’s a great idea. Are you talking about the video meditation? Or the text that’s here in the first post?

I’ll see what I can do!

5 Likes

Video, guided imagery.

3 Likes

@Rowan I’m so happy you had success with this meditation!

That’s totally normal. It can be either physical or psychological.

Check if you’re slouching. The nausea can be caused by your ribcage compressing against the diaphragm, which creates a slight feeling of asphyxia.

Make sure you’re not breathing from your shoulders or chest. Remember to belly breathe and don’t arch your back, instead lean forward just a little. You can also lie down but it may lead you to falling asleep.

Mentally, it could be that you’re using meditation to take action from a mindset that is somehow toxic to you. Maybe you feel overwhelmed. In this case it can be a sign of progress. Experiment with this feeling and see where the it takes you. Perhaps you can move past it as you do some introspective work!

6 Likes

@Susurrus, if you click on the three dots at the bottom of the post, there’s an option to bookmark it! Then it will be easier to access quickly :blush:

6 Likes

Oh! That’s right! I forgot about the bookmark option! Thank you so much @christine4

5 Likes

The Bookmark button is my buddy! :joy: :wink:

5 Likes

It has become mine too! I forgot all about it! I’m so happy I was reminded of it!

4 Likes

What @Francisco recommended is how I learned. When I began meditating and visualizing, I just could not do it. I also couldn’t keep directions in my head. I had to write them down. But I hope that works for you!

7 Likes

@christina4 Some things I have to write down too, like if the directions are in a video, I have to write them down or I will have no idea what I’m doing. The exercise from @Francisco is really helping me to be able to do it. I think I just had to relax a little bit and not focus so very hard on it.

7 Likes

Thank you for this I loved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: this meditation! It was very inspirational and helps to find my inner temple!Reminds me off winne the poo! Thanks :blush:
Jeannie

7 Likes

This is fantastic; I thought I was the only one doing this. Ive been doing it for years.
You can really have fun with it. Your Tools can be anything you can think of. When you call the Quarters you can visualize Fairies for Air, Dragons for Fire, Undines for Water, and Gnomes for Earth. They can be whatever you like. Likewise the Lord and Lady can be anything you want them to be.
The Circle can also look like anything you visualize it to be. Once you have the basics of the Ritual down, you can conjure up all sorts of magick in your mind. Your temple can be anything you want it to be.
I like the door on the Tree. Ive always done the walk through the woods at night into a meadow illuminated by a full moon.
It’s awesome to explore the possibilities in your mind.

10 Likes

This time around I bookmarked it because I haven’t completed this yet and would really like to. I think about doing it, but then it gets lost in the forum on me. Some days I forget (or something) that I can search the forum for old posts or bookmark them.

7 Likes

Krissie,
I always go back or you can put a timer to go back to it later. Have you used that yet?
Jeannie

7 Likes

I have tried the timer, but that never works. That one is like a definite, “I’m not going back when I think I am.” :rofl: I am doing pretty good with the bookmarks so I can look through them and see what I wanted to try or do. Thank you @Jeannie1

5 Likes

Krissie I am horrible with the bookmarks! It never goes right! Or I’m not sure that it actually went through when I press done.
Jeannie

5 Likes

You can check if it registered! You click on your profile picture in the top right corner then beside the notifications tabs is the bookmark tab & all of your bookmarks are listed there.

7 Likes

This is my favorite and most powerful meditation!

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing this! This is great and a good way for me to practice visualization. Definitely printing this one for future reference

9 Likes