The magickal number 11:11

The 11:11 magic number is said to have mystical and hidden meanings. Some people believe that seeing 11:11 on a clock or in a number sequence is a sign from the universe. Others believe that 11:11 is a lucky number that can bring good luck and fortune.

There are many theories about the 11:11 magic number and what it could mean. Some believe that 11:11 is a code for angels or a higher power. Others believe that 11:11 is a sign that you are on the right path in life. Some people even believe that 11:11 can be used to make wishes come true.

Whatever the meaning of 11:11 is, there is no denying that it is a special number with a lot of significance. If you see 11:11, take a moment to reflect on what it could mean for you. You may find that it has a special meaning for you, or you may just enjoy the feeling of good luck that comes with it.

In numerology, 11:11 is a powerful number that is often associated with synchronicity. When you see this number, it means that your subconscious is trying to send you a message.

This message can be anything from a reminder to follow your dreams to a warning to stay away from danger. Whatever the message is, it is important to listen to your intuition and take heed of what 11:11 is trying to tell you.

What do you believe?

8 Likes

I used to see 11:11 a lot in my teens and early twenties, when life was the most difficult for me. I paid a little attention to it. The person who’s currently my partner and I, we used to mention it to each other when it would come up and we noticed it. Perhaps it helped bring us together. I don’t know.

These days, the numbers that keep popping up are different, and I very rarely see it. I suppose I have picked up a lot of other ways to connect to my subconscious or the universe since, so perhaps it doesn’t feel as necessary.

7 Likes