The power of the Wolf!

The howl of the wolf is said to be one of the most haunting and beautiful sounds in nature. It is also said to be a sound that is full of mystery and magic. For centuries, the wolf has been a symbol of strength, courage, and wisdom. In many cultures, the wolf is also seen as a spirit guide.

The wolf is a powerful animal and has long been respected by many cultures.

The Cherokee believe that the wolf is a sacred animal and a source of great strength.

In China, the wolf is seen as a loyal and protective animal.

In other Native American cultures, the wolf is considered a medicine animal and is thought to have healing powers.

The wolf is also a popular figure in many stories and myths.

In many cultures, the wolf is seen as a trickster figure.

In others, the wolf is seen as a hero.

In some stories, the wolf is both.

The wolf is a complex and fascinating creature that has long captured the human imagination.

Do you feel a connection with Wolf?

17 Likes

The wolf has always been one of my favorite animals :wolf: thanks for sharing this, @SilverBear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Wolves are so beautiful!! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I like wolves as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you fir sharing! I have always had a strong connection with wolf. In 2015 my abusive husband passed away. Hekate was by my side leading me through a dark night of my soul and united me with a black she-wolf. A lady in my area mated husky mixed german Shepard dogs with wolfs and i purchased a hybrid wolf-dog. My she-wolf is the best dog ive ever had. She is very smart and has the best temperament I’ve ever seen in a dog.

8 Likes

@lisa80 Just wanted to drop in and say hi. I’m Tracy from England. Firstly my heart goes out to you for what you must have been through, and I’m glad Hekate was there for you. May she keep you safe and blessed :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

The howl of the wolf is said to be one of the most haunting and beautiful sounds in nature. It is also said to be a sound that is full of mystery and magic…
@SilverBear The wolf is my spiritual guide…when I need strength I put on a video to hear his voice :two_hearts:

6 Likes

It’s my native American spirit animal zodiac

5 Likes