The truth behind Friday the 13th 🐈‍⬛

Interesting :nerd_face: when you’re finished, could maybe share? :pray::candle:

7 Likes

Oh wow! My mom’s birthday is also September 13th and she was born on a Friday :laughing:

7 Likes

That’s really funny!!!

6 Likes

Martes 13, así es. jajaja

It’s just curious how cultures changes things a bit.

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing that, @BryWisteria!

We should definately do something together next week, if possible :slight_smile:

Didn’t know either about the number 4 in Japan. Lately that culture is calling me out, I feel like I have to get closer to them and/or go there, Japan amazes me completely! :japanese_ogre: Yesterday’s email mentioning their August festival is just another confirmation, haha.

Thanks again and blessed be! :japan:

6 Likes

That’s a lot of birthdays on Friday the 13th among coven members and their families- it seems like it truly is a lucky day! :astonished: :+1:

You’re very welcome, @RyuWyn! If Japan is calling to you, I highly recommend pursuing that interest :grin:. I’ve had the pleasure of visiting and living there a few times in the past- I can tell you that your instincts are right on, it’s a fascinating place with a very interesting culture! I hope you can visit there someday in the future :blush::shinto_shrine:

5 Likes

Just realized that We will be moving my youngest son to his college dorms on this Friday the 13TH coming up. I believe this is a good omen!
-many blessings!

6 Likes

That’s really exciting, @moonshadow- congrats to your son for the big move to college! Wishing you both all the best with the moving process :pray::blush::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Next Friday is the 13th of May, so what better time to learn about it? :smiling_face:

7 Likes

You are right! :heart_eyes: Gosh, that is sneaking up on us quickly :joy:

The next Friday the 13th isn’t far away at all- thanks for bringing this back, Siofra! :heart::black_cat:

7 Likes

It took me a little bit of staring at the calendar & the days to figure out that it’s next week! Which made my wheels turn a bit, so I figured this is a good time to bring up the topic again :hugs:

7 Likes

Agreed! Thanks for bringing it back, Siofra! :blush:

It’s still a bit early, but wishing everyone a Happy Friday the 13th! :partying_face: :black_cat:

6 Likes

I must say that today has been a surprise!

I was very productive outside today which felt really good. Now I just want to rest for the evening because I did a lot after not being able to for over a week. So my body is good & tired. :sleeping:

The weather has been a bit weird, but it was warm enough for just long enough & the sun :sun: was out for the time I was working outside. I will finish the other half tomorrow & put my bunnies & shells back in the garden when I am done. :heart:

7 Likes

Glad to hear you had a nice Friday the 13th, @Susurrus! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It sounds like you are making the most of the season and having a blast in your garden :cherry_blossom:

Good for you for making the day your own! :star2::grinning:

5 Likes