The Woodpecker Card πŸƒ

**WOODPECKER**

Opportunity. Woodpecker tap tap taps to find nourishing tidbits. As he sounds out his environment looking for treasures, he reminds us that opportunities are everywhere, even where there seems to be no hope, such as in dead trees. Woodpecker is steadfast in his determination. He is also loud, from the taps that echo through an otherwise quiet wood to his loud and distinction call. With Woodpecker, Spirit is speaking loudly to you and you are encouraged to listen. Solutions to some of your most challenging problems are available if you listen. The crystal emphasizes clarity and focus.

Don’t give up after an initial failure. Listen for guidance, stay focused, and maintain your determination.

Keywords:
Opportunity, perseverance, certainty, truth, failures that are really lessons, trying many times, finding treasures in unlikely places.

Time:
July, the month of long days.

4 Likes

The deck used is Native American Oracle Cards by Laura Tuan and Maya Walker.

5 Likes

A beautiful card for a beautiful reading!

5 Likes

As I read this, I imagine the sound of the woodpecker knocking against wood. Like an opportunity knocking on the door, telling you β€œhere I am!”

:bird: Amazing omen! Thanks, Christina! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Such a lovely card :flower_playing_cards: :two_hearts: I know the corresponding month is July, but I feel that the meanings of this carry are important during the long winter days as well! With the upcoming Wolf Moon and spring on the horizon, it is a time to stay strong and persevere for warmer days to come :sunrise_over_mountains:

Thanks so much, @Christina4- it was a pleasure learning about The Woodpecker! :bird:

4 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

I heard the knocking sound too! :blush:

5 Likes

Yes, that’s so true! :two_hearts:

5 Likes