This is interesting -- paranormal, part 2 of kitchen drama

So this is kinda added to the cleaning/kitchen drama and I’m legitimately freaked out.

My daughter said she came out of her room to get blueberries to snack on around 3am last night. The microwave was one, light one, spinning, all that. 1 min 10 seconds on the screen. She didn’t turn it on, I didn’t cuz I had gone to bed earlier after a shift of work. So who turned it on?! She said that normally if it’s been running a while, it’s warm but this time it’s not.

A day or so ago, I was in my living room and saw a white misty ‘thing’ in the top left corner of the entrance to the front hall which isn’t that far from the door to the kitchen. Front one anyways. I looked over, it was gone.

I have done pendulum and it says that the girls is gone. This time it’s a male. Now I am starting to question what I’m getting but I still think it’s accurate.

At this point, do I do what I did before again? Something else? Never lived in a place active like this and its kinda weird.

Thanks for reading.

8 Likes

That’s a really strange occurrence, you’re not wrong! It’s possible that you got rid of one spirit but not another, or you’ve just picked up another straggler. Is your home protected at all areas? That would be my first question. If not, you’ll need to do a cleansing and banishing before doing a protection spell or ward.

I’d also just ask if the spirit(s) are benevolent or not. If they aren’t doing any damage or harm, can they be lived with? Chances are they were there before you, and it’s possible to cohabitate with spirits as long as everyone is on the same page. Of course, that’s a personal decision that you’d have to make as a parent.

8 Likes

I just live with my eartbounds and have provided a portal for them to cross. They are welcome as long as they are benevolent spirits. I don’t even ask that they do the dishes

10 Likes

Next session, I will ask and see what I get. I think I am going to put more effort now to get the clutter in order. I’m not against living with something if it’s not negative or is just looking for a place to cross over.

9 Likes

I think that’s a good idea :heart: I hope you’ll keep us updated with what happens! Transient spirits happen all the time. I remind myself all the time that we can only see a fraction of what’s actually around us, only hear a fraction of the sound around us. There are spirits and energies around us all the time that we may never even be aware of!

6 Likes

If I can chip in and share my experience with my aunty in Australia. She’s lived with spirits all her life, it doesn’t matter what house she moves into, she always has them. Her current home in Queensland, they open draws, go through her kitchen, all sorts. They tidy up by morning, and they’re not nasty. She thinks she attracts them, so as they’re nice she lets them stay. However! She told me last year that a friend of hers got involved in some bad spiritistic practice when on holiday and said “friend” picked up a bad spirit which she then transferred to my aunty. Even though my aunty is a psychic, she couldn’t shift it, and had to call in a professional psychic, who found the bad spirit and promptly sent it packing. I don’t want to spook you, but if it’s nice, I’d live with it, it’s kind of nice to share your home with a little bit of the homes history. But if it’s bad, and you don’t like, if you can’t shift it, it may be worth getting a fellow witch involved that has experience in getting rid of these. :sparkling_heart::kissing_heart:

6 Likes

This is interesting. I agree with Megan on the cleansing/banishing and protection ward if you want to rid your space of the energy. One question, do you have a welcome mat that says “Welcome”, “Come in” or similar sentiment? If you do, even if you ward your space, this gives them an open door to enter your space (spirits LOVE loopholes, lol).

8 Likes

I didn’t know this

Thanks for this :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I learned the hard way, lol. Thankfully the ones that entered were not malevolent. It also applies if you have something like “Dogs Welcome” - now you have shapeshifting spirits/energies within your space. I need to replace it, but the one I currently have says “Hi” and “Bye” on opposite sides and I have it turned where it says “Bye” when approaching the door. :joy: :joy: :joy:

8 Likes

@Amaris_Bane Ihave the dog one, lol. Shapeshifter! I’d probably get one of those following the deity I do. It’s going in the bin, now! Don’t need any more chaos. :joy::rofl:

8 Likes

This! We had one that said Welcome Friends…I was okay with that one but I made the mistake of telling my roommate about mats that say Welcome. He promptly went out and bought one and switched it just to be an asshole. Suddenly the new spirit in my bedroom makes more sense.

6 Likes

@tracyS I had one that said “Dogs Welcome (People tolerated)” in my motorhome. I would swear I heard a dog barking and my hubby would just look at me crazy. That when I figured out the shape shifter aspect.

@chelsie3 what an a$$! But totally sounds like something my husband would do (he’s an atheist and doesn’t believe in spirits of any kind).

7 Likes

You said you lived near a cemetery? Maybe they’re part of that. Or you could have a portal in your home. More questions for your pendulum.

I would do as Megan says. That should help at the very least.

4 Likes

I’m looking for part 1of the paranormal kitchen drama! This is interesting. I’ve had a few myself, but not in the kitchen.

4 Likes

Intersting thing. My neighbours to my left at sensitive to spirits. I was talking to the husband (we have lived next to each other the whole time I’m here, 11 years) and he said there is a portal about 20 feet off of the 7th floor to the front. Which explains a lot too. They have seen a lot of stuff that is paranormal, being very sensitive as they are.

I may have had a welcome sign on my door at some point. Now it’s a sign that says ‘live, laugh and love’. So I can see that leading to this. I probably did have a welcome sign, knowing me but it’s been a while so I can’t remember specifically.

I did another pendulum session. The spirit is a good sport (of the white light) but aggressive, so I think it’s more out spoken. I also placed a rule, saying that I don’t mind peaceful, positive energies in my house as long as they aren’t out to scare. I also got curious about a name. I got that it starts with an L but not Larry or Leonard. I went as far as asking the second letter- E. I suddenly thought of Lee. And sure enough I got a yes.

6 Likes

Huh. Odd that. Not sure what to do with a portal situation. Good rule you made there, that hopefully, will help. Maybe ask Lee to help protect your house? As I said, I’m just not sure. Sorry, I don’t have more for you.

5 Likes

Ok. I found this in an online discussion about portal. Might help. Attached screenshot.

I know it talks about bathroom, but water is in a kitchen too, so maybe? :person_shrugging:
Anyways, I found it interesting. Learning things in this saga. Hope you ok. @Dierna_Nimue_Selene :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

glad to hear the opinions on mirrors :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I find that post about the mirrors and portals interesting. I makes me respect the kitchen and the building a bit more. It’s more likely that the veil is thinner where my neighbor said it was a portal and that makes a lot of sense

I have realized that I will need to make peace and just have rules for those ‘non living’ to come into my home. I will need to be better about cleaning and all that and also about keepig up with my cleansing and everything else. Just accept that if you can’t get rid of them fully, then just learn to live harmoniously as best you can.

This has been such a lesson and love everyone helping me here.

6 Likes