This Is Me

Hello! I’m Lara and this is me! I can only do one photo per post so I decided to show my alter to Hekate and where I store my books and supplies. I’m nervous but my mother has this app and is ALWAYS on it and having fun and learning so now I am here! Hello everyone, looking forward to learning for the best of the best!

15 Likes

Hello @LaraSotty My beautiful daughter. Welcome. Have fun, enjoy the craft. Everyone’s lovely here and the Spells8 app is fabulous. Love you :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

:slight_smile: love you, yay

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @LaraSotty! I’m Siofra_Strega a moderator here at Spells8.

Thats a lovely altar! :heart_eyes: Feel free to poke around & jump in on any open topic or if you have something to share with us or any questions, feel free to ask & start your own topic. Everyone here is very friendly & supportive.

We have quite a few witches that work with Hekate too! We also have the Greek/Roman Deities Master Post which has many kinds of resources for her too.

I look forward to talking within the :infinite_roots: forum! :hugs:

9 Likes

Thank you! :heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @LaraSotty :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m excited to see that you found Spells8 through your mom - how exciting! :clap: You’re most welcome here! Feel free to poke around and make yourself at home!

8 Likes

Thank you kindly!

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @LaraSotty

I’m so glad you have joined us, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. Make yourself at home and let us know if you have any questions. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

@marsha thank you for your kind words! I look forward to getting to know everyone.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @LaraSotty I look forward getting to know you I know you’ll love it here. :heartpulse::sparkling_heart::sparkles:

8 Likes

:blush: :slight_smile: :blush: thank you

9 Likes

Hi, @LaraSotty! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia over here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! Your Mum is so nice, it’s great that you can do this together now! I look forward to chatting with you more!

8 Likes

Yay! :heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

Welcome yourealtar is wonderful.

8 Likes

Welcome to the family! Your Altar is great @LaraSotty !
You worship a dear Goddess!
Hail Ekati patroness of Witches!

6 Likes

Merry meet @LaraSotty,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

Your altar and sacred space are beautiful- I love that goddess figure with the pentacle moon, She is gorgeous! :first_quarter_moon_with_face: :pentacle_tarot: :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

It sounds like your mother already knows the ropes of the site pretty well (and how fun that the two of you share your love for the practice together! :heart:), so I just want to say to please make yourself at home here! If you ever have any questions, you are always welcome to call on the coven- we are here and happy to help however we can :infinite_roots:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Ευχαριστώ :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you for such a warm welcome!

8 Likes

Thank you!

8 Likes

Thank you for your kindness. It’s nice to be apart of others who can see the world with the same magic I do

8 Likes