Thoughts about this

Help me decide on this product: Color Mode Real Flame on White Pillar Candle - Set of 3 - Green - Not LED - Must See!!! Aurora Green, 5" https://a.co/d/1dlQdbf

Thinking about getting this one or types of candles for my spell work

13 Likes

Are they three flames in one candle? They look interesting

10 Likes

Yea color changing flames

10 Likes

Wow they’re nice

10 Likes

If I make candles I’d make color changing flames to for all my spell work

10 Likes

That’s good. Saves having to have a ton of candles. I just bought a load of coloured candles only yesterday. :rofl:

11 Likes

Those are beautiful!

10 Likes

These are beautiful. However wonder what kind if chemicals you will release into thr air. That is my only concern. I am a sensitive red head, I only use beewax and nothing scented cause it makes my allergies act up…

10 Likes

@john1 many beautiful candles and special ones! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Oooh… those are really cool!

10 Likes

Those are gorgeous @john1 ! But like @celineelise i am curious about what chemicals are used and would be released into the air.

11 Likes

Use copper for green. It’s about the metals

11 Likes

I like, they look really kool!!

10 Likes

Well that’s not so bad then. I’d get ‘em! And make your own! They are so beautiful :purple_heart::purple_heart:

11 Likes

Ooh, pretty! Those are nice. I have a color changing candle I use for the color of the day. It’s lovely! They’re really nice for that sort of thing!

11 Likes

Get them and please post pictures

11 Likes

I’d be careful, if I were you. Comments by previous purchasers have alerted us that the candles burn very quickly. Could it be because there are three wicks instead of one? The plastic wax is flammable and there is a lot of it, making a mess. Is the metal in the wick worth the danger? Can you get wicks with the metals inside and make something which will last longer?

Remember: burning copper puts arsenic into the air. An early smelter was found in a cave, surrounded by tools of his trade, malachite (which melts into copper), and melted metal over the remains of a fire. He had died of arsenic poisoning.

The flame colors are all cool! They would be a wonderful addition to a magickal atmosphere! I’d be interested in something similar, but longer lasting and safe.

8 Likes

So cool @john1 :sunglasses:

8 Likes