šŸ„³ Three Cheers for our Infinite Roots Coven!

Got my second yesterday Iā€™m great, But my poor husband is sick as a dog. Could everybody throw something positive out into the universe for him. May you all be eternally blessed.

7 Likes

Well hereā€™s Infinite Roots!:infinity:
I put the medicine wheel it is sometimes known as the gateway to heaven. In the middle of the tree :deciduous_tree: there is a eye :eye: for the middle eye and a doorway to our inner temple. Earth is the tree and grass! :deciduous_tree: Air is the Squiggly lines, and I put :fire:fire to represent the fire element! Water is the waves :ocean:! I had fun!
Blessed be!:sparkles:

13 Likes

Rob,
Did you use the computer ?:man_technologist:
Thatā€™s really neat! I liked how it was done! Very good job! Infinite Roots :infinity:!
This is really good! Very clever!

Blockquote

Aynanna,
Yours is nicely done I love all the colors!
Thank you!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Here is what I was thinkingā€¦

16 Likes

@Jeannie1 I like that one with all of the elements & @Saulamay I like that one too with the world in there with the infinity symbol!

Everyone is so very talented in the coven.

7 Likes

Will do! Make sure you mention it in the Energy Exchange Topic too so it can go up on the new one!

Love and light to your hubby!

7 Likes

I like this one, with the medicine wheel @Jeannie1! Very nice!

I Like this one too @Saulamay! With the Earth being represented! So many beautiful drawings!

9 Likes

@Amethyst I canā€™t choose just one, I like them all! Itā€™s going to be so hard to come up with just one to represent the coven.

9 Likes

Too true! :infinity:

6 Likes

@Jeannie1 I love your interpretation of the Infinite Roots Coven, itā€™s so bright and vibrant! Lovely creative energy!! :grin:

@Saulamay It feels a lot like the one I had imagined!! We must be in sync somehow. Great job!!

Iā€™m thinking the same thing right now! :laughing: Weā€™ll find a way to make it work but for now letā€™s keep them coming. Itā€™s so amazing!!

10 Likes

Saulamay,
Great job! Really I like the world :earth_americas:! Why didnā€™t I think of that? Sheā€™s got Talent! That girl is on :fire: fire!! Lol :laughing:
Jeannie
Blessed be

8 Likes

Welcome to forum. Love the digit and drawing!

7 Likes

Thank you @Francisco, the scale might be slightly off but otherwise I like the way it turned out. Blessed be.

10 Likes

Great artists here! I have a drawing Iā€™ll submit by Tuesday if thatā€™s okay.

9 Likes

Gorgeous, @Jeannie1! :heart_eyes: I love them both, but especially the second one with the eye and door- it feels very powerful to me! :eye: :door: Thanks so much for sharing :heart:

Thatā€™s beautiful @Saulamay! I love how you included the earth in the middle- it really highlights the fact that the forum family comes from across the globe :earth_africa: Thanks very much for sharing! :sparkling_heart:

Ohhh very exciting- canā€™t wait to see your drawing @Rowan! :star_struck:

8 Likes

Here is what I seen with the name of our Coven, Infinite Roots.

21 Likes

@Rowan that is very nice too! Great representation!

8 Likes

Thank you, just had to get it on paper. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

@Jeannie1 Great job on the drawing!

9 Likes

@Rowan , great concept! I can definitely see it!

9 Likes