Tik Toker's, Do Your Research!

Moldavite does not give you bad luck, it doesn’t make your boyfriend break up with you,it surely does NOT kill your dad,
who’s terminally ill, or haunt your house!!! I can’t stand TikTok!!! Moldavite is known to carry a very high frequency. If you’re sensitive to the energy of crystals, then don’t use it! That’s all! Period.
Do your research people!! It’s all the new people just getting into crystals and jumping in the pool not knowing how to swim! :roll_eyes:

16 Likes

I’m with you on tiktok. Not a fan of it at all.

9 Likes

Ah… Witch Tok, as one YouTuber called it. I heard and read about them in the early days of my practice. Good thing I stayed away from them.

7 Likes

I just watched a video of @MeganB talking.about witchy TikTokers. I don’t remember if she’s posted her YouTube video on here yet.

6 Likes

Ah, yes WitchTok. It’s horrible. They are bad about spreading false information, gatekeeping, and just being mean. I follow several creators but only after I’ve watched several of their videos to know that they know what they are talking about.

4 Likes

I’ll have to look it up.

3 Likes

And half of the Moldavite being sold is fake! One girl said she got it for $40!!! Maybe colored glass! Real Moldavite comes from Russia and is way out of their price range! It usually sells for around $115 and up if you’re lucky! Because $115 is cheap!

4 Likes

C4? What is this Tik Toke

4 Likes

It’s a stupid app where you can make videos for about a minute or less. About anything. Kinda like YouTube but smushed down into a few seconds. And there’s nothing but non-sensical drama there I can’t stand!

5 Likes

TikTok is a social media app created from mergers of various Chinese social media platforms. There’s a love/hate relationship to it. My ex and kids love it. I personally avoid it.

Like all social media, and especially short form, there is a bit of misinformation on it. It also has a tendency to create newsworthy, viral trends. Unfortunately the latest one appears to be falling off milk crates. :joy:

8 Likes

WitchTok is probably the most toxic group of people I have ever witnessed. I have a TikTok account used it for awhile. Stay away…came back… I did a funny little video this week about my obsession with jars and I have over 35,000 views…now I am afraid the witchtok community is going to come after me with their pitchforks and gatekeeping ways. Ha-Ha.

I have to say though not all of tiktok is bad. There are funny things and educational things. However, take it with a grain of salt… it’s a social media platform and with that comes the typical BS that any other social media platform comes with. You’ll have your good energy and the toxic.

8 Likes

I dis delete my account but yes, there are a lot of knowledgeable videos on TikTok. I was just reading the article about it and ugh it’s horrible. But anyway, I agree with you, all social media has ups and downs.

5 Likes

That’s so sad… from Cosmopolitan no less!

2 Likes