Time to eat

Look what I got who wants some?

11 Likes

Very nice :grin:

9 Likes

YUM! We have some strawberry fields from us and have always taken the kids picking! Guess I need to get on that!

We had a water bar at school last week and I put lemon, oranges, and strawberries in my water… It was amazing!!

10 Likes

I love fruit infused water

9 Likes

I make smoothies alot. Yogurt ice. And whatever fruit I get.

8 Likes

Now that sounds good.

8 Likes

It is very good. I love my ninja blender best blender ever

8 Likes

Looks amazing! I just bought some today myself on strict orders from the grandkids :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

It’s a strawberry day. I didn’t know this was strawberry flavor I just grabbed a random pop

What’s the spiritual meaning or properties of strawberrys

7 Likes

Spiritual Meaning of Strawberries

The name originated with Algonquin tribes in eastern North America who knew it as a signal to gather the ripening fruit of wild strawberries – Source.

The strawberry was a symbol for Venus, the Goddess of Love, because of its heart shapes and red color.

Strawberries make an appearance in the center panel of Hieronymous Bosch’s Garden of Earthly Delights, likely symbolizing fleeting fleshly pleasure.

Legend has it that if you break a double strawberry in half and share it with a potential suitor, you will fall in love with each other. :two_hearts:

Queen Anne Boleyn, the second wife of Henry VIII had a strawberry shaped birthmark on her neck, which some claimed proved she was a witch.

In parts of Bavaria, country folk still practice the annual rite each spring of tying small baskets of wild strawberries to the horns of their cattle as an offering to elves. They believe that the elves, who are passionately fond of strawberries, will help to produce healthy calves and abundance of milk in return – Source.

From Spells8: Strawberry Moon Love Spell

Looks like a very tasty treat! Enjoy the strawberries! :strawberry: :blush:

7 Likes

Just like the game Kingdom hearts Sora and Kari sharing the Star shaped fruit I know the name but can’t spell it

6 Likes

The paopu fruit! :star2:

paopu-fruit-kingdom-hearts-3356418215
Gif from Tumblr

(I couldn’t remember the name of it either - I had to look it up! :laughing: )

5 Likes