Tingly Feeling

Hello all! Super curious why sometimes the top, or back, of my head feels tingly? Is that where the crown chakra is located? I always thought it meant someone was looking at me (you know how sometimes you can feel it) but it’s happened when I’m alone too. Just wondering what this meant, and am curious what you all think- does this happen to you too? How often? It’s at least a few times a week for me.

9 Likes

Ya know, I’ve wondered this too. It happens to me occasionally, enough that I’ve thought about it, but I’ve never been able to figure out what it means. Sometimes I’ve thought it’s just a response from my nervous system to some outside stimulus. Other times I wonder if I could be something else.

I’ll have to explore this a bit and see if I can come up with an answer for you, too!

6 Likes

@MeganB I appreciate your curiosity, and I am glad I’m not alone with feeling this sensation! :blush:

5 Likes

I often get the same kind of feeling when I hear a really, really good song – for me, the tingly feeling is almost like what people listen to ASMR stuff for… :thinking: it’s odd, for sure! I haven’t been able to find an answer yet lol well, not one that isn’t medical and wouldn’t scare the crap out of me! :rofl:

5 Likes

I found this pretty cool site online, I don’t know if you’d be interested but I’ll copy the link. https://www.ask-angels.com/spiritual-guidance/tingling-sensation/

5 Likes

Hmm… :thinking: That’s definitely something to keep in mind when this happens. I’ll have to pay closer attention and see if I can pick up on anything when I feel those tingly sensations. Thank you for the link!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.