To remove chronic pain

You will need : a bowl of water and a white candle. the spell " say grandmother moon i ask that you take away this pain/affliction from (name the part you need healed).

Spell from: wicca spellbook starter kit by Lisa Chamberland

11 Likes

Thank you very much for this spell, @Rachel31! :heart::pray:

A quick question for you- since this spell is for chronic pain, do you recommend that it be cast repeatedly over a period of time? And if so, is there a specific phase of the moon this spell works best under, or is any moon phase okay? :full_moon:

Thanks again for sharing- blessed be! :sparkles:

10 Likes

Also very curious if this is over a period of time as well. :slight_smile: @rachel31

7 Likes

Very simple and effective spell. I do believe that is would be even more effective if moon :full_moon_with_face: water :droplet: might be used in this spell.

9 Likes

In my honest opinion I would do it again after some time. It doesn’t say to do so in the book but I’ve used it twice and that time frame was a 3 month period.

7 Likes

moon water would be awesome

7 Likes

I did it one month skipped a month and did it again. I have nerve damage and it helped me out so much but I most certainly want to try it with moon water now.

8 Likes

As one who has a hip that doesn’t like them any more I thank you and will be all about this spell.

6 Likes

Well you are all welcome. Anything I can find to help anyone I will definitely post

4 Likes

Also the others have suggested using moon water with it. Try it out maybe that will help more

4 Likes

Absolutely have a fresh batch just made under the pink moon. Thanks again.

4 Likes

I have wanted to try moon water as well. I figured if I try it, that I’ll do it overtime as well instead of just once. Thank you!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for this- I agree, it sounds like it could be a good spell to do on a routine, over a certain period of time :grinning: :+1:

Would you please share the name and author of the book, @rachel31? It is totally fine to share spells from books (and really appreciated, we all love to learn new spells! :heart:) but for any content that isn’t our own, the Forum Guidelines ask for a source- both to give credit to the owner and also to help everyone by sharing a great resource! :blush::open_book:

Thank you! :two_hearts:

You are very kind for thinking of the coven and sharing the spell, Rachel- thanks again! :sparkling_heart: :blush:

4 Likes

Book is wicca spellbook starter kit by Lisa Chamberland

5 Likes

Thank you very much, Rachel- I’ve added in the credit note to the original post above. Thanks again for sharing the spell! :pray::heart:

6 Likes