Today’s conquest

Lets hop to finish this drawing today.

9 Likes

Nikita-mikaelson
WOW, baby girl, just wow!
The Garnet is impressed

6 Likes

Thanks. Its still got a long way to go yet. I still gotta finish the base of the drawing and then add in depth and shading

7 Likes

How beautiful! You’ve got some talent there!

6 Likes

Smooch! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This text will be blurred as it’s just a filler

4 Likes

Looking great- have fun with your artwork, Nikita! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Beautiful! I have no artistic talent. My kids and grandkids do, but they didn’t get it from me!

5 Likes

My mom has no clue were mine came from as her and my father cant draw to save there lives. And ive always seemed to exell in most forms of art.

6 Likes

I hope you don’t mind that I combined your two art discussions to keep them all in one place- for those who enjoy seeing such fun artwork, it makes it much easier to find! :blush:

You’ve got a natural gift for art, that’s amazing! :sparkles::art: Would you consider yourself an Art Witch, or perhaps just a witch who also has an amazing talent for art? :blush:

It’s really cool to see your art pieces- thank you for sharing, Nikita!

5 Likes

I don’t actually know what I consider myself really aside from being an artist. But my artwork dosnt normally have anything to really do with my craft enless you count my extremely creative mind a tool for my craft witch i kinda do

5 Likes

It sounds like your creativity and your magick influence and spark one another in wonderful ways :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: But any titles are yours to choose- you are free to choose whether or not a label like “Art Witch” applies to you! :art::sparkles:

No matter what labels you wear or don’t wear, wishing you all the best with both your lovely artwork and your magickal practice- many blessings! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.