of peace, the gut feelings, and the signs that

appear along my journey. I am being guided &

supported by a beautiful light within my soul.”

~ Shawn Fontaine

10 Likes

Great affirmations

6 Likes

Ooh this hits a nerve right now.

We’ve decided we’re moving to Ireland in less than 6 months when our current tenancy is up. Scary but I’m trusting the decision.

8 Likes

That sounds amazing! Do you have pictures of the area you want to live ! I imagine it being so green and beautiful

8 Likes

It’s my life goal to live in Ireland! I visited but that only wanted me to stay.

7 Likes

@JasmineTheBlueJ We’re looking County Cork at the moment, no pictures yet because…

@christina4 I’ve never actually been to Ireland :rofl:

My hubby is Irish and this is part of our long term planning to get my EU citizenship back so we have options. But I’m excited about living in Ireland, if a little nervous.

8 Likes

That’s normal to be nervous! I’m nervous just moving out in the same town let alone another country!

7 Likes

I hope everything is perfect once you do :slight_smile: Sounds like a magickal adventure .

6 Likes

I guess I missed this when it was posted and I’m just now seeing it because I’m meant to today because this resonates so loudly today

4 Likes

I’m glad it resonates with you today then!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

This is true for my situation. As hard as it is this change must take place to keep moving forward . I am being guided to a better future once this skin and anchor is shed. When one door closes another opens and what we let go off makes room for something new.

5 Likes