Today's Oracle Card

This morning I was doing an eclipse spread with my Oracle cards…

So, I thought that it fit the theme for abundance and want to share the first card I pulled: Gaia’s Garden

Gaia’s Garden says:

(Fruition, abundance, reaping what you sow)

In Gaia’s Garden, you have everything you need to make your dreams come true. There is no shortage of anything, and you’re constantly reminded of the Law of Supply. Gaia is the Infinite Spirit manifest in all tangible things. She represents the abundance of Nature. Success comes to you from the fruits of your intentions, and all is well with the world as a result.
This is also a sign to remin you to give thanks and maintain an attitude of humility and gratitude as your greatest good now manifests for you. Gaia’s gifts are sweeter when you share them with others.

5 Likes

This is so perfectly in line with your abundance-themed giveaway, @Christina4! It’s really the perfect card :flower_playing_cards::two_hearts:

Ohhhh I love this line! It reminds me of Francisco’s definition of abundance. That it isn’t just about having enough- it’s about indulging in giving and finding that true wealth is thriving in harmony and joy with others too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I love synchronicities! After I became more “awake”, I’ve been noticing them everywhere and don’t think it’s strange anymore. My heart smiles :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Gaia is abundant! Her blessings are everlasting.

4 Likes

That’s a beautiful card. I recently learned about Gaianism, a philosophy with the perspective that we should honor the Earth. A while back I posted about honoring Goddess Gaia, She truly is the Mother of Abundance.

Thanks for sharing, Christina! :blush:

4 Likes

@Francisco I am more inclined to call on the powers of the Universe…but perhaps that is too general and a diluted attempt to catch ‘anybody’ who might be listening. I do find that I am attracted to the idea of Gaia. She seems to fit my sensibilities … would you be willing to share a resource for learning more about her?

3 Likes

Being in my heritage, I’ve learned to honor and respect her at a young age. My grandparents taught me many things. I miss them dearly. But, now I live on with their ways.

3 Likes

As Gaia is originally a Hellenic deity, you probably want to start by reading her entry on Theoi: Gaia

There’s also a nice article with quick facts about Gaia on ThoughtCo

If you’re interested in the Gaian Earth Religion here’s an interesting article and here’s the Gaianism.org website :earth_africa:

3 Likes