Abundance Crystal Grid: Jupiter's Sigil

For the amazing Crystal Giveaway organized by @christina4, I decided to share a crystal grid for abundance and wealth.

This is a grid that can be set up on a Thursday, day ruled by Jupiter (♃)

Crystal-Gird-Wealth-Attraction

The largest planet in the solar system, Jupiter was named for the supreme Roman god. The days and hours of Jupiter are proper for acquiring riches, making friendships and preserving health. - From Magickal Symbols and Alphabets

Jupiter’s Crystal Grid

It features the seventh and last Pentacle of Jupiter, from the Key of Solomon. Magickal pentacles were typically engraved or worn as talismans.

This sigil-like symbol is based on the Planetary Seal of jupiter as used in Western Traditional Magic:

I’ve added pentagrams above and below to signify the Divine union of elements, above and below. ⛤⛧

Also the alchemical symbol for Jupiter (♃) and the symbol of Sagittarius :sagittarius:, sign ruled by Jupiter.

Crystal Grid Abundance Wealth

I don’t have lots of crystals so I chose them wisely. Here I put green aventurine, amethyst, red jasper and pyrite.

Other Jupiter Crystals include amethyst, ametrine, diopside, emerald, lepidolite, sugilite, turquoise, and red zircon.

Answering the question in Christina’s challenge:

There is a psalm in the Old Testament associated with the sigil of Jupiter. It’s Psalm 112:

Their children will be mighty in the land;
the generation of the upright will be blessed.
Wealth and riches are in their houses,
and their righteousness endures forever.
Even in darkness light dawns for the upright,
for those who are gracious and compassionate and righteous.
Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely,
who conduct their affairs with justice

For me, abundance is when you don’t fear that you’ll lose what you have, but instead indulge in the joy of giving. The sense of abundance is a mindset, and it can be difficult to get there. But then one can develop true wealth, not extravagant riches but feeling abundant in the now.

12 Likes

What a lovely grid! You chose very great crystals! And I jumped on downloading the grid! (Tomorrow I actually have time to get to a print shop! :crazy_face:)

Yes! :raised_hands:t3: Exactly! I ask bc I’m interested in how everyone’s point of view is. Once you get there, it’s extraordinary! Thanks for the abundance entry.

8 Likes

A gorgeous crystal grid with some interesting facts about Jupiter- thanks for sharing your wisdom, Francisco! :grin::raised_hands:

And your description of abundance is just perfect- your words are more than just a definition, they are a guide to finding true wealth and what really matters! It makes me think that having a mindset of abundance is one of the keys to truly finding happiness :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Oh, this is just what I was looking for in a crystal grid! I am doing the Trying Something New Challenge Catch Up & decided I would do a crystal grid that aligned with my New Moon Ritual, Rose Water Ritual, & the opportunity I was presented with since the Rituals I have done. Plus, it’s the Full Flower Moon tonight! So I feel like it’s a great night to work with my crystals. Thank you so much for this printable!

5 Likes

You’re welcome @Susurrus! I hope you’re having a calm and fruitful Flower Moon! :full_moon:

5 Likes

Getting into crystal grids some more now, checking posts out, and since today is Thursday, love it!

The crystal in the center is a lapis lazuli, but the picture above blacked it out, so here is another picture of the crystal, very pretty!

6 Likes

Lovely crystal grid and wow- look at that lapis lazuli!!! :heart_eyes: The second picture really does it justice, that’s a gorgeous crystal @Eliza_01! :gem::sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes