Tomorrow is the day

So Bella has her surgery tomorrow morning. Right now is cuddled up to me. I came home from work and the first thing she wanted was kisses from daddy.

I’ll update tomorrow once we are home.

5 Likes

She brought me her bone but wants to lay with it

Tomorrow this tumor/cyst will be gone

3 Likes

Sending you and Bella good vibes @daniel4! I hope everything goes well for you both.

2 Likes

@Amethyst I have complete faith in our vet. We have known him for 2 generations of children (our pets are children to us). He has seen Bella and Sadie since they were babies. He saw our last baby since she was born until her death at the age of 15.

He is a wonderful vet and friend. The unfortunate thing about pets and humans is that doctors are at the mercy of big pharma. Our vet would have done this procedure for free if he could. He is doing it for the cost of medication and tools required to preform it. Other vets would have charged double if not triple. We did check.

Saying all this I am still going to be a ball of stress til she comes home and snuggles with us. Her sister is going to go crazy they have never been apart for longer than a few hours.

2 Likes

Sounds like you got lucky @daniel4! It’s good to have a vet like that. And of course you’re going to be nervous, it’s your baby. Just think, hopefully by this time tomorrow it’ll all be over. ~hugs~

2 Likes

Oh best wishes for a smooth procedure and recovery. I know how I felt when my fur baby needed to have a cyst removed from the inside of his ear. I’m sure your vet is wonderful if he has been with you and your family for so long!

Have a great procedure and recovery, I will be thinking of you both!

2 Likes

Sending all the love & positive vibes to your baby! I’ve been through that & it’s nerve wracking, but she’ll be just fine! Give her some cuddles from me!
:black_heart:

2 Likes

Best of luck to Bella with her surgery! Sending lots of warm thoughts- she is in my prayers :dog::pray: It sounds like she is in good hands with a trusted family vet- give her lots of snuggles and kisses when she is back home safely! :two_hearts:

1 Like

My cat Zelda is having surgery tomorrow morning as well, for the same reason your Bella is…

So good luck to you both beautiful furry ladies! :dog: :cat:

And I totally feel the same, I trust my vet but I’ll be easing the stress only when she will be back home with us tomorrow evening - I am an apprehensive mother!

Sending positive (but a bit stressed) vibes to you :sparkles:

2 Likes

Hello again! I was wondering how the fur babies that were having procedures done are doing? I hope they are both doing well. Sending positive love and light to the families so that everyone has an easy recovery!

3 Likes

I made a new post with the update Bella’s Surgery is done!

4 Likes

thank you, I will go look for it now!

1 Like