Bella's Surgery is done!

We just got home from the surgery. She has 5 stiches on her eyelid. Everything went very good. She got a dental too.

She looks pretty rough but the swelling will go down in a few days. Going to have some bleeding and leaking for several days but her cyst is gone. The vet confirmed it was just a cyst. Her vision will be blurry for a few days but she will have normal eyesight after that.

She refuses to wear the cone of shame not sure how we are gonna deal with that.

Thank you all for your love and support.

8 Likes

oh good! Full recovery wishes & speedy comfort! She’s a beautiful girl with new fresh breath too!

1 Like

Yay! That’s great news!! So happy for Bella!

I’m sure the cone of shame won’t last too long! We had our pup Cooper wear it last year. In the beginning he didn’t like it because it was too tight. Then he was okay with it.

1 Like

I’m so glad that she is okay! That’s awesome! :purple_heart:

1 Like

A friend of mine has her pupper in a cone of shame and some lovely shirts to keep him from going at his stitches. He had a surgery to close up part of his abdominal wall that had torn from something he ingested. They don’t know what, but he is going to be okay too! It’s a good week for the fur babies.

3 Likes

I am thrilled she is okay! I am an ANIMAL lover!

1 Like

Yay Bella! Happy surgery was a success and holding healing intentions for Bella. :sparkles: :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats to Bella on her successful surgery! :pray: I’m so glad to hear it went well, and she is home happy and safe (even without the cone of shame!) :dog::two_hearts: Like others have said, hopefully she will get used to wearing it soon and will heal quickly to the point where she no longer has to wear it :+1:

Any updates from @Oh_My_Wonderland? I am hoping that your Zelda also had a successful surgery and everything went well! :cat::two_hearts:

Oh I am sooooo happy about Bella @daniel4 :sparkles: :dog: :heart:

Zelda is still there, I will go this afternoon to pick her up…
so, well, I am still worried af :sweat_smile: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Hooray for Bella! So happy everything went well!

1 Like

@Oh_My_Wonderland I hope she does well also! Smooth and speedy recovery for both fur babies!

2 Likes

Hope your little furry one gets better soon!

3 Likes