Tonight’s moon

I didn’t know what was going on in my life today but it was a mess and then my husband reminded me to check the moon out. Sooooo Eureka! I’ve got it! I will do a candle spell for tonight! Soooo…

I took a little inspiration from the lunar spell in spells8. Link :point_down: to the spell but I used some oils and fresh dill to anoint my candle. I know it’s a little weird but I use a little toilet bowl shot glass. I quit drinking a few years ago so found better use. I use it for my candles sometimes especially when it has to do with flushing my worries down the toilet. :joy::joy: But anyways it came out beautifully and quirky like me.

11 Likes

Don’t mind the mess I had just put the baby down so didn’t clean up yet and had to create a space quickly without disturbing the baby lol

8 Likes

Flushing my worries down the toilet lol :joy: that’s awesome. I’m glad you found another use for your toilet bowl shot glass I think it’s a really cool looking ritual. That’s a big shot glass by the way lol :laughing:

9 Likes

Haha ya it is a big shot for sure lol I use to have a drinking problem lol I liked it but it didn’t like me lol :joy: this def serves me better as a ritual candle holder than a drink lol

10 Likes

Nice! Perfect imagery for getting away from the negative in your life!

9 Likes

Oh my goodness, I can think of so many different spells and workings that the toilet bowl would be good for :joy:

I love that you took this spell and made it your own. It looks great!

9 Likes

Lol always welcoming shares of more spells for the toilet bowl I’m sorta obsessed with it at this point lol :joy:

7 Likes

I mean, it’d be great for banishing, or for almost any sort of baneful magic!

7 Likes

I love this so much! What a creative use for a really fun shot glass :toilet: :candle: :laughing:

Beautiful spellwork- blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes