Total tarot magazine Australia

Hi i just wanted to recommend this get magazine subscription in Australia called ‘Total Tarot’ which is a step-by-step guide to tarot reading which also allow you to progressively collect many different types of tarot cards and even extras.

9 Likes

When I was living in Japan, I went through a phase where I was obsessed with the magazines that come with fun little treasures and goodies :sparkles: I love the sound of a tarot magazine that comes with fun witchy stuff! :star_struck:

I found their website: Total Tarot Collection

And it looks like they are partnered with Lo Sacramento- a European tarot card maker who made the Oppositions deck that I really enjoy :flower_playing_cards:

Thanks so much for the fun recommendation, @TheMuslimWitch! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Thanks @TheMuslimWitch !!!

I’ll check their website, I hope thy ship to Spain aswell! :crossed_fingers:

Edit

No, just the UK T.T

5 Likes

Oh sorry about that. Its a great magazine but i am sure in other countries there are other magazines similar to this one just needs a little hunting :blush:

4 Likes

That’s okay anytime. I too have become obsessed with the magazine and since i love having something to look forward to (not to mention i need something to look forward to atm), it is the perfect thing for me :blush:

4 Likes

It’s important to have things to look forward to- they can really help us get through the tough moments :muscle: :two_hearts:

I hope you continue to enjoy the magazines and that they always come with fun and exciting goodies- enjoy them, @TheMuslimWitch! :heart::blush:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.