Tracking a tarot event

Since I am new and limited in ability I wanted to ask how to track an event revealed by the card’s

If there is a strong indication of pregnancy are there ways to try to find the who?

6 Likes

…you worried?

6 Likes

Nope worry is like a rocking chair I am entirely against the practice

8 Likes

My advice for tracking events that the cards have revealed is simple → keep a journal! Write down what the cards have revealed to you and track any and all events from that point on. You can even do a reading once a week (like my Collective Reading Touchbase) to see if anything has changed from the original reading.

As for finding out who may be pregnant, that will be a bit more tricky with the cards. Some say the court cards indicate people, and they very well could, but often one card will remind you of a certain person. That could help you figure it out but again, it’ll be more difficult.

7 Likes

Thanks for the insight. I will look back at the spread for more clues. I am guessing if I were more experienced it would be glaring. I do believe I am strongly intuitive but that only goes so far and experience is the next step to extend the reach. for everything I know the cards are saying they are likely saying 10 others I am not aware of yet.

6 Likes

@jim ~ I’m actually of the opinion that the more you think about it, the further you get from the truth. If you can recall your initial thoughts/feelings/ideas that came to you and whatever symbols came into your minds’ eye when you first looked at the cards, the answers are probably within them. Whenever I go back and use logic instead of intuition, my readings become convoluted. Maybe that’s just me. Ha. :rofl: Hope this helps.

6 Likes

Oh, but do keep a journal and look back on them! That is a great idea. I just mean don’t try to think about the reading too hard, just keep a record and watch how things evolve. Hope this makes sense.

6 Likes

I do take down every week. I look back to look for patterns. What cards seem to like me and what do they mean. It builds information over time. The six of swords and I seem to be joined at the hip for instance. It is so interesting to see some things that you couldn’t shuffle away if you tried.

7 Likes

Haa! I like the way you put that! Yup, I kept getting The Tower a couple of months ago and it was freaking me out! Now that the poop actually hit the fan and I’m on the other side of it, I have a sense of humor about it. Before? Not so much. :joy:

6 Likes

Indeed, many wouldn’t care for the six of swords but I know it suits me. We are who we are and we are where we are. Like you mentioned knowing where we are and what is going on is of high value.

7 Likes

The Tarot can help you finding out specific information. It can work by triggering something in your memory such as a symbol or image in a card that reminds you of a specific person.

It may be easier to ask yes/no questions and narrow down the answer that way. You can for example imagine a person and describe it as you pull a card. If the card’s theme matches your words/vision, then that’s a possible yes.

Keep in mind, each tarot card has lots of symbolism so this will work best if you are very familiar or experienced with your deck. Also watch out for the cards reflecting your own wishful thinking, which may happen when we are looking for specific answers.

3 Likes

Thanks. This deck seems to have a good attachment to me. It has been very on and as I said earlier I can’t get away with anything with it. It seems to tell me what it wants no matter what. I am sure I can easily miss important clues being newer to it but keeping record and looking back again and again at the cards can sometimes jog the information better. I always love a mystery and often solve them in the early going so it is nice being stumped from time to time. This one has me without a solid clue. This isn’t normally even the type of information I would be interested in but since the indication is so strong it has my interest. It will be interesting if the name comes out. With my being a broom closet baby I won’t say much just have a smile of knowing.

4 Likes