Tranquil times oil

Tranquil times oil

Hi everyone, i just wanted to share a tranquil times oil i made which was made with the intention of keep the peace at home as they are. Here it is:

Add crumbed white rose petals (i used rose water as a substitute and chamomile flowers for their calming effects), cumin and caraway seeds (i used cumin seeds but used dill seeds as a substitute for caraway seeds), and add jojoba oil (also was not available so i used natural vitamin E oil). Anoint on a blue and white candle and use daily or as required with intentions.

Note: the spell is from one of my spell books

9 Likes

This is beautiful- I bet it has a very interesting fragrance with the rose in combination with cumin and caraway! May your lovely oil serve you well and help to keep the peace in your home :heart::blush:

Would you mind sharing which one (if you remember which you used)? Thank you! :heart:

9 Likes

Thats so cool. U can also use fennel seeds as a substitute for caraway seeds.

10 Likes

Sure! Its called The element encyclopedia of 5000 spells by Judika Illes. I was actually reluctant to buy a spell book with similar titles at first but after having another look i fell in love with it. You can see the writer has done her research and the spells come from all over the world for almost everything. I just search for a spell when i need one and can’t find it else where and go with what i feel is right.

7 Likes

Well i researched and there is a lot of controversy about which herb or seed to use, but the most three common ones i read about are cumin seeds, fennel seeds and even mint due to its properties…

7 Likes

Mint has some amazing properties.

I love herbs!!!

7 Likes

Oooooo i have that book in pdf.

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing the book- that sounds absolutely amazing! :star_struck: I love when authors do their research and have options from across traditions/around the world. Will definitely have to look into this one!

Plus, who doesn’t need an extra 5000 spells to have on hand? :wink: :+1:

Thank you so much, @TheMuslimWitch! :heart:

7 Likes

No problem anytime :blush:

6 Likes