Trauma Oil Recipe

I have seen several recipes on the internet for Trauma Oil, and I would like to make it rather than purchase it. Making my own oils is something that I am just moving in to, so I am wondering if anyone would be willing to share or point me in the direction of a reliable recipe for making this oil. I am new to the Forum, and also to Spells8, so thank you for any help or advise. Blessed be!

Marlaina

12 Likes

@liana hello and welcome. I’m Crystal from Ohio. Hope to chat soon

6 Likes

Hi @liana! I’m Amethyst, from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

I’ve never heard of Trauma oil, but there’s a book called The Complete Book of Incense, Oils, and Brews out there that might help you out, especially if you get into making your own oils.

Hope that helps!

5 Likes

Hello @liana there are a few different ways to make trama oil and some may prefer to use a certain carrier oil as the base oil before adding the essential oils of choice. Some carrier to name a few are:

1. Almond oil
  2. Olive 🫒 oil
  3. Grapeseed oil

You can go with an oil that best resonates with you or your purpose. I do believe that coconut oil cam also be considered. The carrier oil makes up mostly (70% or more of your recipe) and
(1-3 drops of the essential oils)

I have managed to come across something on Pinterest that might give you an idea of the ingredients needed to accomplish this recipe. Below is a link I have provided, I really hope this helps.Trauma Oil Recipe

Blessed Be :dizzy:

10 Likes

I have NEVER HEARD OF TRAUMA OIL. Let’s make it together! Wow.

9 Likes

Not a bad idea after all @sarah29. That sound like a great idea. I will make a little change to one of the ingredients though :thinking: since I have problems finding that on thing but I will substitute it for something else. I will put it on my to do list and plan for this one.

6 Likes

Welcome @liana - I don’t have any recipes to share at this time, but wanted to send out my welcome to you. Looking forward to getting to know you.

There is an #introductions section in the forum where you can introduce yourself to everyone and get to know a lot of the other members.

8 Likes

Greetings @liana! :heart:

It looks like you got some great suggestions, including a lovely recipe for Trauma Oil from the generous NickWick. I haven’t made Trauma Oil myself, but I just wanted to jump in and wish you a very warm welcome to the forum! :blush:

Many blessings with your spellwork- I am sure your handcrafted Trauma Oil will be lovely. Love and Light! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hi Crystal. I am in Florida but was born in Ohio and lived there for several years. I still have family there.

5 Likes

I am learning to navigate this website. I will get my intro added soon. Thank you for the welcome. Blessed be.

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind and warm welcome. I am excited to be a new member and share with others. Wishing you a peaceful morning. Blessed be

6 Likes

I am so excited to start making my own oils. I am planning to start my own herb garden in the spring with the plants I need to make my own oils. I recently fell and that is what got me interested in making my own oils. I love knowing what goes into the things I use, plus adding my own intentions can make it more powerful for healing. Light and love

7 Likes

Thank you NickWick. I will let you know how it works out. I appreciate your thoughtfulness and reply. I am making some healing oils and I have a recipe that includes Trauma Oil. So far everything I have been able to find leads me to the same three ingredients… Arnica, Calendula, and St. Johns Wort. Hopefully next year I will be able to create/blend my own oils from my own herb garden. Blessed be

6 Likes

Thank you Amethyst. I am in Florida and thank you for your warm welcome. I found a couple of healing oil recipes and one of them includes Trauma Oil, so I wanted to see how that oil works. Making my own oils is a new interest. I am excited! Blessed be

5 Likes

You’re welcome! Scott Cunningham, the author of that book I rec’d, is one of the best authors to go to for information on herbs, crystals, oils, and food magic I do believe. He was taken from us too soon.

4 Likes

Not a problem @liana :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: glad that I could help.

3 Likes

@NickWick ~ Thanks so much for providing that link! I needed to see that! :heart:

4 Likes

Your welcome @BrightBear glad that I could help :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

jars

5 Likes

I wanted to follow up on my original post. I finally got my herbs and am making my first batches of trauma oil. The herbs are infusing with Sweet Almond Oil, and the jars are placed in sunlight every day, and moonlight every night. My plan is to infuse the oil in the jars for 4 - 6 weeks, then strain out the herbs from the oil. I am replacing the herbs every week with fresh herbs to make a more potent oil. Three of the jars are making one each of St. Johns Wort oil, Arnica Oil, and Calendula Oil. The fourth jar is a combination of these three herbs, which make up the trauma oil. I am happily awaiting the completion of these infusions so I can start to blend the three oils. I am also infusing the jars with my intentions and blessings as I change out the herbs, and whenever I set the jars out for infusion in the sun or the moonlight. If weather turns bad, I bring them inside and put them on my favorite window sill. I’ve included a couple of photos here

6 Likes