Travel Protection--Pentagram wreath

We are going on our first camping trip this weekend with a New-to-Us camper. I am making a little pentagram wreath to hang in the camper. With the idea of minimizing costs, i am only using things from around the house. I had a small grapevine wreath, some red yarn, some silk ivy leaves ahd flowers. I will post a picture when ready. I plan to bless it tomorrow. At some point, i will make a prayer-bead style travel ‘altar,’ but this will be for a future trip. I love travel altars, but i want something that is easy to store and won’t get knocked around too much.

10 Likes

That sounds awesome- I usually bring spell bags/charms with me while on the road, but I’ve never brought a wreath. I think it will be both potent and very pretty in your camper! :sparkles:

Wishing you the best with crafting your travel protection pentagram- I can’t wait to see the final result!

Blessed crafting, @kathleen9! :heart:

7 Likes

That’s a great idea and love that you are getting outdoors. Would love to go camping but hubby is an indoor person so not sure how that would go… lol :blush:

9 Likes

That is when you start them off with glamping. :wink:

7 Likes

Oh I think that’s a fantastic idea! :clap: I can’t wait to see what it looks like when you’re done. You picked some good materials to work with, too.

6 Likes

Here it is…I will probably also make a travel spell bag for the next time!

7 Likes

That is a great wreath!!

5 Likes

It came out gorgeous @kathleen9- congrats on your successful crafting! :clap::sparkles: I really love the ivy and the colorful flowers on top are such a great touch. Really beautiful- good luck with crafting your travel spell bag too! :blush:

4 Likes

It’s so beautiful :heart: You did such a great job!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.