Travel witchcraft - Etsy Shop for Travel Altars

Hello from the Bahamas! Yes! You can practice your craft while on travel! These travel altars are the best!

Mod note: Here’s a link to the shop that sells the travel altars → https://www.etsy.com/shop/OfForestAndFae/ :heart:

14 Likes

Wooow! So jealous right now!! LOL but it won’t be long, I’m leaving to Argentina in 1 week! :argentina: :smiley:

Where did you get that travel altar? It looks great!! Then we can move this into #recommendations for future reference!

11 Likes

Ohhhhhh~! :heart_eyes: Blue skies, cerqulean water, and white sand- looks like paradise to me, @Satu_TheGreenWitch! :blush::beach_umbrella:

Your travel altar is absolutely gorgeous- and so compact, what a great design! :sparkles:

Wishing you fun and safe travels- enjoy it for all of us! :heart::blush:

8 Likes

Thank you @Francisco and happy and safe travels to you!

I ordered 4 of these sweet little compact travel altars from Etsy. The shop is called OfForestAndFae

Shipping time was about 4 days so you may be able to get one or two before you leave!

8 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria !!:heart:

It’s so remarkably beautiful here that it seems almost unreal!

Keeping you and all the Infinite Roots coven members in my heart here :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

I have always wanted to go to the Bahama’s! Have fun! I love your travel altar!

7 Likes

Have loads of fun and take more pictures for us! These are beautiful, and I love your little travel altar!

7 Likes

That is such an amazing view! I hope you don’t mind but I took the liberty of adding a link to the shop in your post and moved this to the #recommendations section :pray:

6 Likes

Ok, since you asked so sweetly @Amethyst, here’s some pics from today (no filters):

9 Likes

Don’t mind in the least @MeganB! Makes total sense and thanks!

7 Likes

OOh, thank you so much for sharing, Satu! Those pics are beautiful! The sand looks like brown sugar and the sky and ocean are so pretty! Thank you!

6 Likes

I am in love with both the gorgeous views and the amazing travel altar!!! You’ve lit a fire under me to finally do something with the altoids tins I’ve been hanging on to! I’m so excited to make myself a travel altar and a few to give away!

Enjoy your trip and thank you for sharing!

kat

7 Likes

So glad you enjoy the pics and have allowed me to share…thanks :heart:

7 Likes

Thanks @Artemisia and so happy my trip has inspired you! I can’t wait to see what you create!!

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing!

5 Likes

It looks like a dream come true- you really are in paradise, @Satu_TheGreenWitch! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :shell: :ocean:

Keep having fun- many blessings! :sparkles:

6 Likes

That’s a beautiful place indeed! I’m so happy for you! Thanks for sharing the pics!

6 Likes

Beautiful pictures @Satu_TheGreenWitch! Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.