Trying new forms of divination with random objects and normal games

Creating an oracle deck (100 cards ) on canva. I didnt know how artwork would work crraring xards on different apps incase copyright so now im trying canva and looking at what i can safely use without breaching copyright even if just for personal use for now. I can use a 100 sided die to roll the number of cards as im numbering them. Need ti look at catagories and what to include . But ive created the template so far and numbered them. I need something i can use that can use without spenfing lots of money esp as only paid half my last pay. . But i want to work more on divinations and self reflection and self care etc. Its a start.

5 Likes

I even split the deck into 20 cards per 5 elements. Still working on next step maybe add crystals or do images forst then vhoose crystals maybe add moon and sun cycles n star and astrology. Msybe create dice set so eavh card can have multiple meanings or combined meanings. Maybe have smaller spreads maybe even a full blown 100 card spread. Im on a roll. I need a positive n creative distraction and this is one i can create and use on phone so it helping just making it

5 Likes

Ok looking at correspondances for elements i might need more cards per element for the deck. . Gonna be lager than i thought, plus then other aspects i want to include but they may not direct relate to elements. Maybe im going to be creating more than one deck…

5 Likes

Canva is awesome for designs! I don’t think you’d have to worry about any potential copyright concerns if the deck is just for personal use (i.e not for sale or commercial use), but it’s always a smart idea to do research and be aware of any restrictions on images being used :+1:

Good luck with making your deck (or decks!)- I hope you keep on having fun! :heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.