Turtle Experience

Hi everyone,

I have always loved turtles. They have always fascinated and intriguied me and watching them just go about their business makes me so happy.
Therefore, I was delighted when my mum gave a gift of swimming with turtles in the sea in Mexico.

Before I left, my mum had went for reiki. The practitioner was also a medium and she asked my mum if she had felt my brothers presence around him (she had). The woman then went on to say that Callum (my brother) was identifying someone in the family. She said that he was showing her the sun, crystal seas, snorkelling equipment and…turtles. my mum then identified that it would be me. They woman responded by saying Callum said I was going to have an encounter I would love. Here is what happened:

I truly believe that my wee brother made this happen for me and it is something i will always remember. I am also going to explore the spiritual meaning of this beautiful creature. I have also read that they had spiritual significance in Egypt too as they live in the Red Sea.

Blessed Be

Alan

PS these turtles were not captive. They were not in pens or behind nets. They regualry visit the area due to the amounts of sea grass, which they feed on. It was just my luck that so many were hungry when I was there :rofl:

14 Likes

That’s so beautiful. I’m so happy for you. :black_heart:

Turtles are great! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I had a little tear in my eyes behind my snorkelling mask.

11 Likes

Oh so beautiful. Thankyou for sharing :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Oh wow, @Cosmic_Curiosity :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :turtle: That’s such a beautiful experience! I’m honored that you decided to share it with us, too. I’m sure your brother enjoyed seeing the look of joy on your face!

11 Likes

Wow! That was awesome! Sounds as if you had a wonderful trip!

10 Likes

What a wonderful experience! I also truly believe your brother had a hand in this. How amazing for you! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

10 Likes

Wow how lucky i have always wanted to swim with dolphins but i think turtles are even cuter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

@Mystique I truly beleive the same.

@TheMuslimWitch they were just adorable to watch, especially when they popped their heads above the surface for a breath.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Love it! :blue_heart::turtle:

7 Likes

Love turtles. My mum would have been so jealous

7 Likes

Its definitely been a bucket list item of mine

8 Likes

It’s nice you go to fullfil it. Looks beautiful there :gift_heart:

7 Likes

@Satans_Helper It is gorgeous and the people are just amazing. I am back to the rain and cold of Bonnie Scotland now though :sob: :see_no_evil:

8 Likes

Awwww :heart::heart: well I hope you can go back someday :hugs: What beach were you at?

7 Likes

I’ve already booked my holiday to Mexico formnest summer :see_no_evil::mexico::see_no_evil:. It was a beach called Akumal bay. It has lots of seagrass so turtles come in constantly to feed there. Its protected and you can only enter the water with a guide. The number of people who can enter each day is also restricted. I loved that they were in their natural habitat. I Wouldn’t have done it if they were in a pool or trapped in a pen.

8 Likes

That’s amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: it sounds like a beautiful experience :heart::heart: I love the ocean so much. I love that they are free too :smiling_face:

7 Likes

If I could live in the ocean I would too :laughing:

7 Likes