Twin Flame Gifted Me This

I thought this keychain was so pretty when my partner who is also my twin flame gifted it to me. In his culture which is Cape Verdean they call it the Conta Di Ojo. He proceeds to show me on Google and tell me that usually they are black. I told him I loved it and that I was cleansing it before I used it, I also let him know that it was meant for him to give to me when he found it. He has a spritual side I don’t think he has embraced his yet. He also has a tattoo on his chest and I asked him if he got that for protection, he says no, but I told him I am glad he has it on him. I asked him since he gifted to me, I would like for him to put it on my keychain. The more protection the merrier.

He always laughs at me when I tell him I asked my Pendulum questions about him and caught him about to lie to me and then told me the truth lol. One time he looks in my closet and tells them bad juju lol.

8 Likes

How pretty! You got a keeper there, both the boyfriend and the keychain!

6 Likes

Thank you I sure do just wish he act right sometimes lol.

6 Likes

It’s really beautiful :blush: :two_hearts: :butterfly:

5 Likes

@Heav3n This is beautiful, what a lovely gift :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

A lovely and thoughtful gift- lucky you, @Heav3n! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: May your Conta Di Ojo help protect you wherever you may go- so mote it be! :butterfly: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh wow, that’s such a beautiful keychain! :clap: :nazar_amulet: May it bring you the protection you need!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.