Uncrossing Spell for better fortune

This is Jeannie I decided to bless my soul and life and do some healing work! I really appreciate this spell I found on spells 8

Uncrossed
Not insane
Uncrossed
Not breakable
Uncrossed
Unbreakable
And sustainable
Uncrossed
Even though this life feels unbearable Every high and low I believe even if one falls short I believe theme too overcome!
Uncrossed
Not hexed
Uncrossed
So Blessed
Uncrossed
Not hexed
Life has took a turn in the forest’ and I did a meditation to as well to look at things for what they really are! My reality may be dark and that’s just being real! know things keep happening and well I feel overwhelmed and maybe some unwanted spirits that are to this very day tormenting my kids! So I keep them Armored and protected by a white light. I’ve done everything in my power to be wise and stay positive! Today, I used my new staff I made I think it is powerful! Today I opened up and made a sacred place and opened my circle of protection, to make sure no unwanted energies get in my circle.

I did this this full moon! (Wolf Moon)with a picture on my mantle of a wolf!
Full Wolf Moon 2022-what is everyone doing tonight?
The lord and Lady knows what I’ve been through, I called on theme and I used the power of the elements and Hecates power, “to be the protector of children”! We’re at the breaking point!
I am watching this incense burn to the bottom!It keeps going out so I have to elite it!

Jeannie

11 Likes

Lovely spellwork, @Jeannie1! :blush: Was the spell you did this one: Uncrossing Spell? I love what you wrote- the repetition of “uncrossed” is really powerful throughout the chant :sparkles: And it sounds like your meditation in the forest helped you to find what you need and layer on some strong protection for your children :shield: :heart:

Your pictures of the moon are so beautiful too! :star_struck: Thanks for sharing them, and congrats on your spellwork! :clap: I hope things continue to improve for you- be well and healthy, Jeannie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

:star2:Travel Witch thank you so much for for being a great muse during my journey to the deeper world!
You have been the best high priestess and friend thank you from the bottom of my heart :heart:
I am feeling good about my set intentions and to be the best I can be for others too! I am still burning my incense every night!
It’s psychological for sure and the outcome is positive and it’s helped a lot!
Jeannie

4 Likes

The pleasure is all mine, @Jeannie1- you are quite the source of inspiration and a truly wonderful friend yourself! :heart::blush: I am so happy to hear you are feeling good about your intentions and I believe 100% that you are doing the best you can- so please keep on being confident in yourself, you shine so brightly and so beautifully! :sun_with_face:

I am always cheering you on, Jeannie- many blessings and much love to you! :two_hearts:

4 Likes