🦄 Unicorn's Blessing - A Magickal Magnet

~ Unicorn’s Blessing ~

A Magickal Magnet

Unicorn Magick for Unicorn Day

Unicorns are majestic creatures that appear in folklore and mythology around the world– in the bestiaries of the Greeks, medieval European art and literature, as qilin in parts of Asia, and even in the Bible :open_book:

Although their depictions vary, unicorns tend to be a symbol of innocence and purity . They are drawn to those who share their pure heart and authentic nature :sparkling_heart:

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

This symbol channels the pure and honest energy of a unicorn. As a magickal magnet, it can help you to attract good things while pushing away negative forces at the same time :magnet:

Unicorns Blessing - Magickal Magnet

Click here to learn how to make your own magickal symbols and sigils!

This magickal magnet first appeared in the Spells8 Email Newsletter- you can check out previous issues and, if you haven’t already, sign up for the free newsletter to get magickal goodies like this delivered right to your inbox! :envelope_with_arrow:

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Symbols and sigils are great ways to channel magickal energy. They can be carved on magickal tools or sealed inside a magickal spell pouch or spell jar to add their effects to your spell :jar:

Additionally, you can carry them with you throughout the day by drawing them on a piece of paper to tuck into your purse, pocket, or bag :purse:

Once created to hold your intention, magickal sigils and symbols hold that energy- their magick will continue to work for you even when you’re not able to cast formal spells :mage:

What is your favorite magickal symbol or sigil? Do you have one that you’ve found to be really helpful?

If you’d like to share your favorite symbols/sigils or have any magick tips for fellow witches, feel free to do so in the comments below!

Blessed Be! :unicorn: :sparkles:

16 Likes

I love love love this. Just the kind of thing I need and I don’t know if anything knows this but I love Unicorns :rofl: :unicorn:

10 Likes

Hooray! I’m so glad you like it, Nixi- may the magickal magnet serve you well! :pray::blush: :two_hearts:

That makes two of us! :laughing: :unicorn:

happy-birthday-unicorn-unicorn
Gif from Tenor

8 Likes

@BryWisteria i love unicorns!
I just made the cycle and will put it on my altar
something so innocent and bright can only bring beauty to my life! thank you! :pentagram: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

You’re very welcome, AIRAM! :heart:

I hope the magnet charm serves you well and brings many blessings your way- so mote it be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :unicorn:

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Thank you my beloved!

6 Likes

@AIRAM :hugs: :two_hearts:

6 Likes