Update from Garnet-2

Hi everyone and thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
Rich is home and he’s going to have to live with the right sided weakness. The VA. sent him a transportation wheelchair. Very nice but it has 4 small wheels so he couldn’t use it. We donated it to the Rehab facility he was in and they were so delighted that they met him at the door. He is such a good man.
We may not be as strong as we were, but we’re still stand tall.
Much love and many blessings
Garnet

17 Likes

I hope you find the right kind of wheelchair, but I’m glad you are both home safely. I am sending much love and good vibes!

9 Likes

@Garnet
I am so thankful you are both back home. Keeping you in the light :candle:
With love :heart: always

10 Likes

I’m so glad to hear that you two are home and safe! :heart:

8 Likes

You are both amazing :heart:

Thank goodness you are both home safe- I’ve got my fingers crossed you’ll find a better wheelchair for Rich (and it’s so thoughtful of you to donate the other one to those who need it :pray:).

Thanks for the update- love and blessings to you too, Garnet! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

That is awesome that he is home. I am currently dealing with left side weakness due to stroke but its workable

8 Likes

So much love, Garnet, to you and Rich. I hope you find the just-right wheelchair.

7 Likes

I’m so glad to hear it! I’ve been missing you! I’m keeping you and Rich in my thoughts! Let us know if we can do anything to help!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.