Update on moms visit

Oh, I won’t laugh at all- we don’t have one here either! :grin: Well, not indoors- we decorate a tree out in the yard with some lights because there just isn’t the space for a whole tree inside. It used to feel like something was missing (there was always a Christmas tree when I was growing up, in another house with more space), but we bring in other greenery- wreaths and pine garlands- and then there are all of my mother’s plants keeping things green too :grinning: :green_heart:

So no worries at all about a tree- I say celebrate and decorate in whatever way works best for you! :heart::blush:

Hooray! I am so happy you had such a lovely and meaningful celebration with your loved ones, Yolande- it sounds like there was bonding, joy, and love all around. A very blessed solstice indeed! May the good energy and positivity keep flowing for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Lots of love and blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you, my dear! I’m hoping this blows over, or it’s not as bad as the weathermen say since they keep changing the time, precipitation, and how much we’re supposed to get. Thanks for the good vibes though, and I’m happy your Litha celebration went so well!

5 Likes

Oh yes a peace lily is poisonous. Please be careful.

5 Likes

@Phoenix_Rose thats beautiful, it hurts me just looking at it, but its beautiful. Its supposed to geg down to 9 degrees here tomorrow night uggggghhhh.

5 Likes

Hi @Mistress_Of_Herbs , I am a literal person and have been told I am on the spectrum (I think we all are in some way). I hope I haven’t hurt or upset you. So I will ask: how does it hurt you? ( I am asking so I can make sure I understand )

9 degrees Fahrenheit is -12 Celsius. When I was growing up that was a beautiful winter’s day. Now, where I live it is a wet cold, not a dry cold. Wet cold gets into your bones and sucks! Harder to enjoy being outside. Is it a dry or wet cold for you?

6 Likes

You had a great time and it’s so awesome that you had a special time with your family! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Celebrating the sabbats is wonderful on our own but when we get to involve the people we care about? That makes everything so much better!

They’re for sure complicated :laughing: one day we’ll get more. I know they do really well here where I live because of the climate. Something just happened when we had ours and we messed it up lol

4 Likes

@Phoenix_Rose oh the snow and cold hurt me bc of my illness love, not u.

5 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs i hope it warms up real quick down there for you!!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.